L.A. Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams77

Starter
Hope Sherman breaks a leg before the playoffs. No need to pop Goff on the sideline like that

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Not really sure why anyone is getting pissed at this point.
The organization has already fired Fisher and changes are coming this offseason.

All we do now is wait.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Nice. Mail me some of that cryp.

I thought it was a farce. But I picked up from my bro n law and he was like I got some alaskan thunder f##k. It is indeed a good smoke...I dont know how your laws fly there but we good here in so cal...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I thought it was a farce. But I picked up from my bro n law and he was like I got some alaskan thunder f##k. It is indeed a good smoke...I dont know how your laws fly there but we good here in so cal...
We'll probably be the last State to legalize here in NC.
Hopefully I can legally burn some plant by the time I'm 90.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ehhh.
It's a clean football play. He's a runner there. I loath Sherman but that's a good hit.

It's a legal hit. But if you do that to my QB, I'm begging my coach for a chance to deliver a crackback block to you with my helmet to your jaw (Hines Ward style).

fearsomefour

Legend
It's a legal hit. But if you do that to my QB, I'm begging my coach for a chance to deliver a crackback block to you with my helmet to your jaw (Hines Ward style).
Fair enough.
That's part of the game.
But, Sherman's hit was not a flag.
File the crack back under the games "self regulation."

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Well, we got about what I thought what we would get tonight.