Kroenke Spends Estimated $725M on 520K-acre Texas Ranch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Kroanky bought largest ranch in Canada-Broken o ranch. Immediately denied neighboring ranches water rights. I cant find the link but I didn't make it up. Guy makes new friends everywhere he goes.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
s-0dbd196cfea693eff015c048d154234102d86143.gif

Kroenke and Smithers Demoff?

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
That's what the guy does, buys land and sports teams. Every one of us can"t imagine what it's like to have that much money. I'm jealous when my friend goes to Ruth Chris Steak House for take out.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The dude is living the dream

I live in a 60 acre ranch a little outside Austin Texas that is AG exempt and it's like living in your own country, it's ultimate freedom. I pay no state I come tax and my property tax on the entire place is under 4k a year. I raise my own food and have three wells and a rainwater collection system - so all I pay for is electricity. I can shoot pistols all day and if anyone climbs over my fence I've been advised by the sheriff to make sure you kill them cause wounding them leads to legal troubles - but killing them is okay....

that's basically what Stan is doing X 1 BILLION DOLLARS

He is buying fiefdoms in North America

Insane

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I figured he'd move next to Jerruh Jones...his primary supporter....

Or I figured he'd purchased it from Jerruh Jones because he owed him a favor....

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rumor has it , Kroenke plans to move the entire city of Los Angeles to Texas

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
:yess:

I live in a 60 acre ranch a little outside Austin Texas that is AG exempt and it's like living in your own country, it's ultimate freedom. I pay no state I come tax and my property tax on the entire place is under 4k a year. I raise my own food and have three wells and a rainwater collection system - so all I pay for is electricity. I can shoot pistols all day and if anyone climbs over my fence I've been advised by the sheriff to make sure you kill them cause wounding them leads to legal troubles - but killing them is okay....

Insane

Good for you Dieter! Live the American Dream proud. :yess:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure we do.

It's just that most of us still haven't trained our brains to do the automatic km-to-mile conversion. That hard drive space has been re-allocated to memorizing movie quotes and bar/pub trivia.

i'll do it for you. say around 25 miles by 31 miles.

or 772 square miles.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher

Insane

Dieter, that sounds fantastic. Do you have any cattle or other animals? Do you farm it?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Dieter, that sounds fantastic. Do you have any cattle or other animals? Do you farm it?

It's Central Texas so all that's good here is cows, goats, and sheep - I have about 12 Longhorns (Butler breed) and we also raise turkeys and chickens - but the soil isn't anything but limestone

The problem is that my wife and kids have gone vegan so my beef bull might just get a reprieve hahah

image.jpg

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I learned the other day that if you were to divide the land mass of Texas up, there'd be enough space for the entire population of Earth to have 1100sq feet to themselves. Which is the size of my goddamn apartment.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
It's Central Texas so all that's good here is cows, goats, and sheep - I have about 12 Longhorns (Butler breed) and we also raise turkeys and chickens - but the soil isn't anything but limestone

The problem is that my wife and kids have gone vegan so my beef bull might just get a reprieve hahah

View attachment 12176

Them some fiiiine looking steaks you got there Dieter.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Insane

:burp: Dieter, you got a pool out back there? Maybe I could come over some time and swim?
:flanders: We've got a pool, and a pond. Pond would be good for you.
:burp: Yeah, the pond....or the pool.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Insane

:burp: Dieter, you got a pool out back there? Maybe I could come over some time and swim?
:flanders: We've got a pool, and a pond. Pond would be good for you.
:burp: Yeah, the pond....or the pool.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Two things come into mind when I think of this deal:
1) Did Jerry Jones help put this deal together too!?
AND
2) Well ....

yodapic.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Man, if I ever become half as rich at his age I would just move Hawaii or something. Fuck all this buying land and businesses like just retire and enjoy the last few years of life. The dude is like 70 years old. Just relax old man.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, if I ever become half as rich at his age I would just move Hawaii or something. freak all this buying land and businesses like just retire and enjoy the last few years of life. The dude is like 70 years old. Just relax old man.

These people live to make deals that increase their wealth. They will keep doing it until they are on their deathbed. Retiring would be hell for them.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, if I ever become half as rich at his age I would just move Hawaii or something. freak all this buying land and businesses like just retire and enjoy the last few years of life. The dude is like 70 years old. Just relax old man.
People who get that wealthy usually have such a drive to be working and moving that they could never retire comfortably.