Kraft decides to lead the Stupidity Parade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams2050

Starter
Neil deGrasse Tyson @neiltyson
For the Patriots to blame a change in temperature for 15% lower-pressures, requires balls to be inflated with 125-degree air.

If they find themselves unwilling to believe Neil deGrasse Tyson, then I am completely dumbfounded. He is, after all, one of the foremost experts in the world on such things, even though he did make a calculation error in this one by stating that the balls would have had to be inflated with 125-degree air in order to deflate like they did. He corrected this assertion to 'the balls would have to be filled with 9-degree air. Actually, it is a moot point because no air in and around that stadium -- with the possible exception of the sauna -- was that warm on that evening.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Who better than one of the all-time greats, Jeff Blake to straighten us all out on this... Is this supposed be a weak effort at humor ???

PHOENIX -- Former NFL quarterback Jeff Blake says he oversaw the deflation of footballs on the sideline right before games during his career. Speaking on "The Midday 180" out of Nashville, Blake said the practice was common.

[+] Enlarge
Bruce Kluckhohn/USA TODAY SportsJeff Blake played for seven NFL teams, including the Bears during his final season (2005).

"I'm just going to let the cat of the bag, every team does it, every game, it has been since I played," Blake said. "'Cause when you take the balls out of the bag, they are rock hard. And you can't feel the ball as well. It's too hard. Everybody puts the pin in and lets just enough air out of the ball that you can feel it a little better. But it's not the point to where it's flat.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Who better than one of the all-time greats, Jeff Blake to straighten us all out on this... Is this supposed be a weak effort at humor ???

PHOENIX -- Former NFL quarterback Jeff Blake says he oversaw the deflation of footballs on the sideline right before games during his career. Speaking on "The Midday 180" out of Nashville, Blake said the practice was common.

[+] Enlarge
Bruce Kluckhohn/USA TODAY SportsJeff Blake played for seven NFL teams, including the Bears during his final season (2005).

"I'm just going to let the cat of the bag, every team does it, every game, it has been since I played," Blake said. "'Cause when you take the balls out of the bag, they are rock hard. And you can't feel the ball as well. It's too hard. Everybody puts the pin in and lets just enough air out of the ball that you can feel it a little better. But it's not the point to where it's flat.
Jeff Blake had a nice deep ball.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Making the switch
Never buying another Gillette product ever again

View attachment 5103
You too good for FLEXBALL technology?
7fc12e59-df7a-4382-84aa-63cbe41c4c96.png._V332095307__SR300,300_.png

I don't know how I forgot that Gillette had given its newest product such a stupid name.
9591.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So, Like Belacheat, and Brady, the Balls where full of Hot Air!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I am still amazed that so many of you think Goodell and Kraft are cozy and Roger is doing them "favors".......are you paying attention???

He just tried to suspend the QB for 4 games for deflating footballs. He fined the 1 mil, the largest fine in NFL history I think, plus took away TWO draft picks.

Does that at all sound like doing someone a solid???

I think way too many of you have the conspiracy hat on.

IMO he destroyed the Spygate tapes to protect the NFL as a whole, not just the Patriots. In addition thats when the relationship went south because part of the deal was that they would admit the wrongdoing but when Belichik held the press conference he did exactly the opposite.

This is far from a friendly relationship and I don't agve a clue how that isn't obvious to anyone paying attention. Just look at what is happening!!! The two entities are warring with each other in U.S. courtrooms LOL.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He left because he didn't think the moderation here was consistent or fair.

surely you jest?

some people just take discussion boards too seriously.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Good point. Time to switch. Schick.

I made the switch a couple years ago to the Schick Hydro 5. Best / smoothest razors I've ever owned. And they are cheap. Get huge packs of them at Sam's Club. Although I may have to ban Sam's Club soon too!

71k2tMC9B2L._SY450_.jpg