Kraft decides to lead the Stupidity Parade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Greg Stone

Rookie
Going farther than Belichick or Brady, Kraft said,
"If the Wells investigation is not able to definitively determine that our organization tampered with the air pressure on the footballs, I would expect and hope that the league would apologize to our entire team and, in particular, coach [Bill] Belichick and Tom Brady for what they have had to endure this past week,"

First of course is the fact that the NFL is still waiting for the apology for Spygate so perhaps Kraft should work on that now that he is so keen on apologies. but the main point is that Kraft believes that investigations should never be made unless the result is known in advance. I guess the problem of having conclusive evidence before the investigation is the NFL's. Except for some sportswriters and fan posters I believe that this is the most stupid and dishonest statement yet.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Making the switch
Never buying another Gillette product ever again

image.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I think he feels confident that his cheaters were able to cover their tracks enough that the league won't be able to definitively prove that Belicheat and tom terrific were directly involved. In fact, I bet that GODell has already given his BFF the details.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This is utterly disgraceful of him to do this, he's nakedly using his relationship with Goodell to get him to go light or sweep it under the rug entirely. Of course, Goodell has nobody but himself to blame for being in such a compromised position in the first place.

If the P*triots are not hammered hard for this, that splashing sound you'll hear is the NFL jumping the shark.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I guess the only way to bring integrity back to the NFL is if the other owners intervene or have someone assassinate Kraft.

Athos

Legend
He can go down on a crack whore for all I care.

Cheating begets cheating and you know that dipshit gave BilliCheat and BradyBunch the a-ok to do w/e it takes to win, even if it means bending and breaking rules to their heart's content.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just wish the Rams had an onwer who stood up for his coaches, players and - most importantly - fans. :cry:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For some reason, that just doesn't make me feel any better. :cry:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"If the Wells investigation is not able to definitively determine that our organization tampered with the air pressure on the footballs, I would expect and hope that the league would apologize to our entire team and, in particular, coach [Bill] Belichick and Tom Brady for what they have had to endure this past week,"
The flip side of this, I HOPE, is when they are found guilty, they get 'Nailed to the cross' like nobody in the history of the NFL!!

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Ignorance is no excuse. By the Payton precedent, if anyone associated with the Pats did anything to cause the balls to be under pressure, then Bellicheat is guilty and needs at least a one year suspension, minimum. Since he's a repeat offender, I hope the punishment is harsher.