Kiper: No franchise QB in 2015 Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I dont disagree with him, they all have flaws. I dont want to waste a first or second round pick on a qb this draft.

FRO

Legend
If Winston were clean off the field, then he is a franchise guy. Mariota runs a gimmicky offense, so I'm not sure. He hasn't had to do the things NFL QBs have to.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Mariota is a franchise quarterback. He may not have had to do things that a lot of NFL quarterbacks do, but he has the intelligence and work ethic to master them. Think Russell Wilson with height.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mariota is a franchise quarterback. He may not have had to do things that a lot of NFL quarterbacks do, but he has the intelligence and work ethic to master them. Think Russell Wilson with height.

I still don't see Wilson. I'm still not sure how good Mariota will be yet. Some things really bother me when I watch him.

FRO

Legend
I think he is Kaepernick 2.0.