Kenny Britt....Wired

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Britt is crazy and funny as hell. Passionate as hell too. I love it!!!!

His Quinn sack dance impersonation cracked me up.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
mcconaughey-wolf-of-wall-street-gif.gif

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm not sure there was much point in wiring him up cus I really struggled to understand what he was saying

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That was fucking AWESOME!!! That may have been the best one I've ever seen. Pretty hard to understand at times but funnier than hell and you can see why he is helping BQ. That little exchange at the end shows the relationship they've developed. The dude is certainly a nut though and he probably wears on some people.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm not sure there was much point in wiring him up cus I really struggled to understand what he was saying
I agree, it was like reading posts in a thread by a bunch of guys from The UK. ;)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Whoa, now that was fun.

Did you see how excited Shotty got at the end. Great to see all that emotion come out.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Like his enthusiasm but I damn near needed a translator and all the chest pounding probably isn't the greatest for being wired up. But I LOVE IT!!!!