Kaepernick on the Trading Block?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock ·

BREAKING NEWS: 49ers have put Colin Kaepernick on the trading block. Taking offers.

I told you after Jim Harbaugh left not to be surprised if the 49ers move Colin Kaepernick.

jjab360

Legend
Lol 49ers are DONE. Harbaugh gave them a few good years but they're headed in the absolute wrong direction right now.

ram007

Starter
A report indicates two NFC teams are interested. Could Rams be one of them?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Harbaugh walked into a very talented team. He also got rid of a better qb to keep kap.
The whiners probably wish they still had A. Smith.

Kaepernick probably won't be to difficult to move though. His contract is fairly team friendly.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That Super Bowl window in SF...
200.gif

A55VA6

Legend
Can't afford to pay him nearly $13 million and keep Bradford. Would they really cut Bradford for Kaepernick?
Doubt it. I'm not a Kaepernick fan, so I'd find it pretty funny if he landed here.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Bears came to mind immediately.
Do you think the Eagles would rather have Kap then Foles.
For myself it's not even close. Foles by far.

Yep. Much bigger threat for the read option looks that Kelly loves and Kaepernick is generally good about not turning it over.

jap

Legend
This would be a good move for 'Frisco if they have a solid replacement.

A55VA6

Legend
What if the Rams traded Bradford straight up for Kaepernick and the 49ers accepted?

Most Rams fans: :palm: