Just turned the big 2-3 today.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I feel like birthdays are boring now. Anything after 21 is just getting older lol anyway, my mom got me a Rams PS3 controller and I'm going out tonight with some friends. Should be a good time.
image.jpg

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Happy Birthday dude. Pretty awesome present from your Mom.
Have fun tonight :)

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Happy birthday, man. Nice controller. I have grandkids older than you. Thanks for reminding me that I'm an old dude.

GO RAMS!!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fucking awesome present. Be sure to thank your mom profusely for it. Get her something really nice for Mother's Day.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Happy birthday old man haha Jk Jk. I'll be the big 2-5 in september, boy do they go by fast.

Seems like you and I were enjoying the prime Ram years as youngins.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Happy birthday old man haha Jk Jk. I'll be the big 2-5 in september, boy do they go by fast.

Will turn the big 2-4 in May. My first year that I can remember is 1999.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Happy Birthday! Crap I'm more than double your age. I have 4 kids ages 24, 22, 22, and 20. My twins turn 23 in July. Time flies when your having fun!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
freaking awesome present. Be sure to thank your mom profusely for it. Get her something really nice for Mother's Day.
Don't worry I did. I'm lucky to have such great parents. I feel like w lot of people don't appreciate that. Not sure what to get her for Mother's Day yet lol

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
From your posts I would have thought you were turning the big 1-3...:whistle:

JKJK. Happy birthday man, great present btw!!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

Yeah, the first game I ever watched was the 2003 playoff game vs Carolina :mad:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Happy Birthday! Crap I'm more than double your age. I have 4 kids ages 24, 22, 22, and 20. My twins turn 23 in July. Time flies when your having fun!
Got any cute daughters? ;)
Lol thank you sir.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Happy Birthday!
Too bad your mum didn't love you enough to get a PS4
Thanks man. You know what's funny is I don't really want the PS4. I like the free internet. Maybe when the price comes down I'll buy it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
:banana:Happy Birthday Legatron! :banana:

I agree that once you hit 21 Birthdays are a disappointment. I made the fun of mine drag out a few years longer. I had my own business so I took the day off and went with the guys that worked for me and did something fun. It usually involved hiking and swimming. My Bday is 8/9 so the swimming in creeks and lakes is still good.

Then the thirties hit and I couldn't find any friends to go with me so it got boring and I just worked.

Now that I have kids my birthday is fun again because they and my wife take a lot of pride in celebrating it.

Its a cyclical thing.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
:banana:Happy Birthday Legatron! :banana:

I agree that once you hit 21 Birthdays are a disappointment. I made the fun of mine drag out a few years longer. I had my own business so I took the day off and went with the guys that worked for me and did something fun. It usually involved hiking and swimming. My Bday is 8/9 so the swimming in creeks and lakes is still good.

Then the thirties hit and I couldn't find any friends to go with me so it got boring and I just worked.

Now that I have kids my birthday is fun again because they and my wife take a lot of pride in celebrating it.

Its a cyclical thing.
Thank you Elm! Yeah, I imagine they get less fulfilling as you get older and your friends start to have kids(what a weird transition that's gunna be). Glad to hear you still enjoy them with your family though.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Happy B day man!! That's a sweet controller. I'm kinda jealous and might have to go but one now!! You're right after 21 b days suck. I just turned 28 and my wife had to convince me to go celebrate lol...

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Thanks man. You know what's funny is I don't really want the PS4. I like the free internet. Maybe when the price comes down I'll buy it.
Those new generation consoles seem a little too intrusive to me. They want you to be on the internet the entire time and video tape you while you play games. At least that was my understanding.