Just heard the receivers nickname from a fb Rams group

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
It's true. Hear it from the man himself, Britt came up with it.

Edit: can someone tell me how to just put the damn link in?! The video doesn't show anything and if I try to insert the link it just changes it to a media link.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
It sounds like our WR finally getting some long missing SWAG we haven't had in them since Torry left us.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I remember Britt talking about that in one of the receiver's WIRED videos.

Did Britt get WIRED in OTAs? or maybe it was Tavon.

Edit: Found it. First mention is at 3:06, from June 12th.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah It's all Britt with the Swag ...The let him get mic'd up show he wouldn't do any other creative home videos.
He was also trying to get the WR's going to dinner after OTA practice.He has come out from day one to Lead this team.

My thing from Britt is 2 seasons ago he has the man in Tennessee ,& after the season Cook comes to the Rams & gets paid like $32 mill ?
I just know you get a guy who has not even hit his prime at 25 years young.I believe he is going to mature into something special.I just hope his relationships are strong The Rams can resign him at a fair price.
I had him draft my rookie year of fantasy football.I had Cook this last year & after game 1 he lost me 2 games (disappeared)in a row.If you look at the 2 players on 3rd down.Britt is a stronger player even though Cook is the TD.A quick curl and Kenny ain't missin it. He has that Swag(mind set)that he is going to catch any ball thrown to him.His body control vs Cook is night & day.Not to Dis Cook,because he is a solid receiver,but he is a little awkward on his routes.The thing is is Kenny knows Cook well & I'm sure Fisher knows how those too are in the locker room together.I think they both will hold each other accountable on and off the field.

I've said from the beginning that as soon as The Rams signed Kenny Britt that Sammy Watkins was off the charts.I don't know how many Ram fans understand how Fisher & Snead draft players.From what I've seen(Ala Jimmy Johnson)they select a player of at a certain value tagged with need.Examples Brockers & Ogletree.----Rams(brass) have openly expressed the players of who they lost out on.
David,Wagner,Mosley,Warford,Z.Thomas.. I just think The Rams will hit on a LBer next year along with another O'lineman...

My point is I'd rather have signed Kenny Britt & drafted G Robbinson,then have resigned either S.Smith,Dahl but mainly C.Williams(Bills) & drafted Sammy Watkins.----Some poster says that is not a fair comparaison.
No matter what anyone else thinks,I'm just Stoked Rams have GRob & KBritt. To say if Watkins was the pick I had my Ram card discarded.

A55VA6

Legend
haha love that name.

And looks like Chris Givens will be wearing an afro this year:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I hope this sticks and Moe makes it with this team, just so that Moe will be forced to get a Jewfro.

bluesjoc

Long time poster,First time reader
Name
Jeff
370UroE.gif

Irish

Starter
Damn it...I love it.

I have this image of my head of Tavon Austin being 5'9" before the afro and 6'4" after it

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Gonna have some pretty awesome AFRO's running around.

images

Leon approves.