Just for Stat fanatics!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ok! I was bored, and started wondering. Everyone is always checking player stats versus opponents, what about the Head Coaches! OK, Reid has a Career Record of 144-101-1, a .588% Win rate. He's 5-3 Life-time against the Rams. But hasn't faced us in regular season since moving to KC! ..Fisher on the other hand has a career Record of 158-141-1, a .528% Win rate. BUT!! He Own's Reid going "Head to Head", He's 4-0 against Reid! I Just thought people would be interested in how they were head to head!

goldenram

UDFA
So...... If Reid keeps his Team out of it and battles the Rams on his own, there's a 3 in 5 chance he comes out on top. BUT if Fish and Reid get in a Fight, Head to Head, Fish wins. Think I got it! I like stats 2! Go Rams! or Fish!:confused::D