Just being Curious ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was just comparing my Draft board, from last year to the one for this year.
Last year I had 252 players I considered worthy of drafting, this year much less. I only have 160 I would draft! ( I guess I'm being picky in my Old age!)
I believe it was Bill Polan, last year, who said he's seen teams that go into the draft with only 150-160 draftable players on their big board.
So, I curious, How many Players do all of you, out their in ROD Land, have on your " Big Boards!?!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't watch enough college to even have a small board.
I did start watching more last year, though.

The offseason is my time to relax and enjoy all of the shared information from the guys that watch a lot of college ball.

I also like to watch games when there is buzz over certain guys. Winston, Petty, Gurly e.g.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I have 280 players that I've graded this year.... overall not as many grade as high as last year.....but they will still get drafted.

Go Rams.......... ;)

V3

Hall of Fame
I don't think it's possible for average people to form an opinion like that because we don't have access to all the game tape. Hell, I have a hard enough time finding enough tape on many players that could go in the first round. And you can't form an opinion based on highlight videos. Anyone can be made to look good with those.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I had a big board of prospects who could get drafted in the first two rounds. A lot of those guys are second/third/fourth round prospects right now. Some of them are even later than that. This is a very, very weak class both at the top and in terms of talented depth.