Just basic measurables for reference Edge and DI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
2024-04-10_18-35-04.jpg
2024-04-10_18-45-28.jpg
2024-04-10_18-46-29.jpg

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow.

Can you tell us where you found the lists?
just from one of those draftniks --- some shared them with me ... it's nothing other than the measurables ... not the scouting reports

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
It's from "The Beast", Dane Brugler's annual scouting report paper published in the Athletic. He says the rankings are his alone but he ranks thousands of prospects - literally thousands, he has 200-something linebacker listed - so I doubt it actually does all come from him.

You can download it from the Athletic app or website but obviously there's a pay wall. It's worth the subscription alone IMO, but the Athletic is excellent and well worth the subs anyway.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Seems the Rams can land a Top 7 Edge and DT without even making a trade with the first two picks or easily if they trade down and up with them.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Out of interest, do you know how many people were involved in deciding the final order?

A more accurate ranking is achieved when it isn’t just one person’s opinion.
Really the only thing we can be accurate on is quarterbacks will be overdrafted and players with perceived higher ranks will drop. There will be trades to further discombobulate the order. And the rankings of the experts will have huge errors both because of the discombobulation and because it's not an exact science in the first place.

I feel pretty sure the Rams will get a stud if they stay at #19. Probably a more impactful player if they move up. And get multiple starters if they move down in the first and slide up with one or two of the #52, 83 and 99 picks.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Out of interest, do you know how many people were involved in deciding the final order?

A more accurate ranking is achieved when it isn’t just one person’s opinion.
I do not know ... it was sent to me, just those two sheets because I was interested in them because they in in chart form with measurable.

I wasn't interested in the rankings in this case, just the numbers.