JT: Clemmings/Flowers/Cann Visiting Today --12 of 22 Visits O-Linemen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

OT T.J. Clemmings of Pittsburgh, OT Ereck Flowers of Miami (Fla.), and OG A.. J. Cann of South Carolina all scheduled to visit Rams today.

So of 22 known pre-draft visits to Rams Park, 12 of them have been offensive linemen.

jjab360

Legend
This is a pretty deep class at OL, for that reason I seriously doubt we take one in round 1 if we don't trade down.

Athos

Legend
Just a bunch of O-lineman in this draft that will be better than terrible Long and Wells and Joseph. I dunno how one can do worse than how they played.

Which is why BPA is so much in play.

Hoping for a crazy draft.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I like that guy. He's a lunch pail type and just have a good vibe with him.
The draft is a live thing...there are a couple players you have to like better than other as the time comes along.I really think he is raw,but has a good upside.
I heard today that the DE from Oregon would actually be a better OT than him.I'm not sure a team will think that outside of the box.
The Rams need a pencil in starter with there first 2 pick how ever that will look like.
--good post,but I'm not sure he fits this season,as much as I like ascending type players.He needs to eat a couple of those big burgers & get stronger.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Would love a trade down that allowed us two Round 2 picks...

That could yield us both Ali Marpet and Byron Jones. I don't think the TCU LB will be there in the third and I see Jones as being a much better value if we have a second pick in the 2nd round.

Now if that 1st rounder is an OL, than ok. If they go cb like Marcus Peters, than scratch Jones and insert AJ Cann/Tomlinson whomever is higher on the board.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not sure he is there when the Rams pick. Could be late 1st, very early 2nd
That's the beauty of the draft... The frustrating thing is when a player you want your team to draft & they don't take him.

---I'm really not a Jake Fisher fan.I think The Rams really need to trade back into the 1st rd,if not trade back,or both.
The Rams have such a core foundation right now they need to make there run ASAP.Give up next years 1st with 2 2nds next season in hand.
**I know The Rams kick themselves a little for not trading back last season.When did they find out about Stedman Bailey ?? Zach Martin was a pencil O'lineman.
--Sneads big quote for 2015 is that 2015 WR class won't be as good as 2014.(why reach for a 5"8 WR at #8 in 2013 with best WR ever in 2014)My biggest thing has always been about trade back each year,so you can control the draft.
NE traded in that card,& The 49ers as well.
***Snead & Fish have crushed The 9ers in these last 3 years of the draft.They were loaded with picks. This LBer retirement was just another dagger.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not sure he is there when the Rams pick. Could be late 1st, very early 2nd
This is where I have him. I Like him! Good Size and speed, 5th highest Sparq score of all O-Lineman @ 125.0! more of a OG I think! what's not to Like!?! JMHO

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
TJ could slip into the late 2nd because of this! JMO!

He'll slip into the second. But some team is going to grab a talent who was slated to go top fifteen at one point. I wouldn't mind one bit if it was us.