Josh Morgan Plaxico's himself.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/10/ex-49ers-wr-accidentally-shoots-himself-hospitalized/

D5VaVkA.jpg

Here's a case of actually adding insult to injury ... because a former NFL wide receiver accidentally shot himself with a loaded gun -- and was then charged with a crime ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The man behind the trigger is 30-year-old Josh Morgan -- who spent 7 seasons in the league with the 49ers, Redskins and Bears.

TMZ Sports has learned ... cops in Virginia responded to a report of a man with a self-inflicted gunshot wound around 9 PM on January 31st.

We're told Morgan claimed he was cleaning the weapon when it accidentally went off ... leaving him with non-life threatening injuries.

He was hospitalized and we're told he'll be okay -- but now he's got a new set of problems because he's been charged with misdemeanor reckless use of a firearm and has a court date in March.

A rep from Morgan's camp tells TMZ Sports ... "He's fine. It was a simple accident."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/10/ex-49ers-wr-accidentally-shoots-himself-hospitalized/#ixzz3zofdvAeO

~lyser

Rookie
You gotta be kidding. If you are not completely sober and 100% focused when handling any kind of fire arm you are a fucking idiot. I'm all for out second amendment rights, but I also think it says something like (and I'm paraphrasing) "...but not if you are a fucking idiot...".

I have home protection but don't carry. Used to, but they changed the law and my 9mm became illegal - 12 in the clip and one in the hole is illegal now, so had to get rid of it. A shotgun is good enough for the house - you ain't gonna miss. I got kids though so everything is locked up. Wonder if my home invader will grant me the 5 minutes I need to make it go clack clack - boom? Hope I never find out.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
You gotta be kidding. If you are not completely sober and 100% focused when handling any kind of fire arm you are a freaking idiot. I'm all for out second amendment rights, but I also think it says something like (and I'm paraphrasing) "...but not if you are a freaking idiot...".

I have home protection but don't carry. Used to, but they changed the law and my 9mm became illegal - 12 in the clip and one in the hole is illegal now, so had to get rid of it. A shotgun is good enough for the house - you ain't gonna miss. I got kids though so everything is locked up. Wonder if my home invader will grant me the 5 minutes I need to make it go clack clack - boom? Hope I never find out.

Yeah. Good thing those wise libs in your state made protecting yourself more difficult!

It is another good thing any well intentioned thug scans the list of legal firearms before making his weapon of choice before trying to enter your home.

You know, a real gentleman. Probably with a British accent and a chipper phrase he uses, like something out of Monty Python. "I say, old boy. Hand over that lovely neckless around your wife's neck! ....I do declare, she is quite pretty. Actually, my good man. Hand over your wife as well! She should make for good sport back at the get-away-grotto. Now step aside, before you taste the business end of this 9mm."

Twelve in the clip. One in the hole indeed.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You gotta be kidding. If you are not completely sober and 100% focused when handling any kind of fire arm you are a freaking idiot. I'm all for out second amendment rights, but I also think it says something like (and I'm paraphrasing) "...but not if you are a freaking idiot...".

How's the scrote, lyser?

~lyser

Rookie
Oh the hindenbag? You guys remember that? Found a good doc, had three hours of sugery, walked around with a cane for a few months (Rams head with a sword inside of course) and now I'm all good. That was years ago - can't believe you guys remember that. Thanks for asking.

Hey Les, just so you know for next time we meet, all my man parts work great, sexy :)