John Clayton: Rams are “Flying Under the Radar”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
John Clayton joined the Fast Lane to talk about the Greg Hardy, Jimmy Graham, who’s the backup RB for the 49ers, and are the Rams flying under the radar?

Listen to Clayton Talk Rams

Clayton Talks Rams at (5:55)

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I don't think it will be one big play that turns this team up! I will be the brutal beat down of our first 4 opponents! I can't wait to hear the word around my work, live in Philly area (game 4), once that D starts blasting people!

Go Rams!

Alan

Legend
rking4441 plunging his whole body into minnow infested waters:
I don't think it will be one big play that turns this team up! I will be the brutal beat down of our first 4 opponents! I can't wait to hear the word around my work, live in Philly area (game 4), once that D starts blasting people!
Welcome to the ROD rking! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Hit 'em when they're down is what I always say. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry about the fact that you're forced to live in Philly but you can consider this community your home away from home. I doubt you'll think this move was a mistake and I'm looking forward to hearing more or your views on things.

We're jam packed with knowledgeable and friendly posters, most of whom have a great sense of humor. We use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value. :LOL:
images

“To like many people spontaneously and without effort is perhaps the greatest of all sources of personal happiness.”
Bertrand Russell

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Welcome to the ROD rking! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Hit 'em when they're down is what I always say. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry about the fact that you're forced to live in Philly but you can consider this community your home away from home. I doubt you'll think this move was a mistake and I'm looking forward to hearing more or your views on things.

We're jam packed with knowledgeable and friendly posters, most of whom have a great sense of humor. We use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value. :LOL:
images

“To like many people spontaneously and without effort is perhaps the greatest of all sources of personal happiness.”
Bertrand Russell
I didn't know the blue font thing. I need that in every post ...
Is that B Russell quote when he was an atheist or after he believed in God? Interesting either way....I am guessing the former..

Alan

Legend
SteveBrown asking about motivation:
I didn't know the blue font thing. I need that in every post ...
Is that B Russell quote when he was an atheist or after he believed in God? Interesting either way....I am guessing the former..
I have no idea but if I was a religious guy (I'm not), I would differentiate between personal happiness and spiritual happiness. So for me and probably him, the quote would ring true in both cases. Glad you liked it. :)

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
I think I am just echoing sentiment expressed by others in various threads but, I'd rather be ignored and/or underestimated than overhyped. The media and the rest of the NFL can keep it up as far as I am concerned.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Go Rams!
Welcome rking.