Jim Thomas: Rams couldn't have won without help from inept Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Inside the NFL on SHO proved this sentiment tonight as well.

It was all about Dirk and Jameis.

Only 2 Rams highlights ; Quinn strip EW TD recovery run and Quinn taking down Winston at the end.

I know they only dedicate so much time in highlights but fucking A at least show more of the team that won. I only tuned it because it was on atm but moving forward it will be off indefinitely.

I'll stick to Rich Eisen in the morning!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
200.gif

And to elaborate a little...and tell a little story.
I was a Phoenix Suns fan for 25 years. As time went on and championships continued to be won by teams NOT named the Phoenix Suns, i felt like I KNEW what they were doing wrong and what they needed to do to do it RIGHT. I started posting on a Suns board(a very positive-reinforced-thinking board like this one) and let it be known how i felt about it. The team, it's owner, the players and even the fanbase of which i was a part of...and my comments were often met with criticism. I felt like almost the entire board was living in a delusional, sunshine & rainbows Suns fantasy world where i was the only one who was telling it like it is.

One day several years ago i realized that i was simply a bitter Suns fan who no longer liked or believed in the team i had loved for decades. I also realized that i was ruining the fan experience for just about everyone else on that board. So i simply stopped posting there.

Now, I still say they're a dumb team and they ARE doing it wrong (0-48 and counting) :ROFLMAO: but i realized that it's just not worth it to continue to be a lazy, bitter fan posting constant negativity, vitriol and hate on a fan board. It's a broken record and others don't need to hear that crap day in and day out and every time the team suffers a setback.

If the above describes YOU....please...just man up and leave, or point your browser to a different Rams board where that lazy negativity is welcome.

I really think that was a well thought out, non- confrontational post...Kudos from me...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Ardunno, man.

That put a smile on my face and a fond feeling came over me.

@PARAM JT went into attack mode right after the Bradford trade and stayed there. It isn't the move, it was his feeling that Fisher should have told him about the trade before it happened.

Which is of course silly.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Everything you say is true....as is everything JT said. So what.

Some people on this forum need to dial down the sensitivity meter to something less than utter outrage every time a reporter doesn't talk in glowing terms about the Rams. Beginning to sound like a bunch of teenage girls that sat in the front row of a Justin Beiber concert and are upset because he didn't blow them a kiss..
Two words...Rams Fan Forum! Okay, I went over a word, but you get my point, right? Besides, I like my sensitivity meter just fine with it's current settings.