Jeremiah's top 50 prospects for 2017 draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
These two
RANK

2558014.jpg

Garett Bolles - OT, Utah

Bolles started for only one year at offensive tackle for the Utes. He has good size and length for the position. In pass protection, he is quick out of his stance and bends naturally. He has a sharp, tight punch and a firm anchor. He does get caught over-setting at times, which produces some inside pressure on the quarterback. He has good football awareness considering his limited experience. In the run game, he has knock-off power and shows some nastiness to finish to and through the whistle. He does get overextended at times, but I love his tenacity. Overall, Bolles has some things to clean up but he has starting left tackle ability.

RANK

2557855.jpg

Jarrad Davis - LB, Florida

Davis has ideal size, toughness and range. Against the run, he is very instinctive and he attacks lead blockers. He consistently thuds off blockers, separates and locates the ball. He has outstanding stopping power as a tackler. He has very good lateral range. He gets lost at times in pass coverage, and needs to become more aware as a zone-dropper. He does have the speed and agility to match up with backs and tight ends. Overall, Davis is already a dominant run defender and should improve in the passing game as he continues to develop.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
What does everyone think of Charles Harris? Does he fit Wade Phillip's scheme? Seems like he and Quinn could make Lethal pass rushers in this new 3-4 defense.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I would like to see us try and get Derek Barnett Tenn. Everytime I think of DEs and Tenn I think of Leonard Little. I wonder if Tenn molds great Defensive ends we need someone to help out Quinn or possibly take place if need be.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Forrest Lamp and T.J. Watt are the two guys at the top of my board in the 2nd round.