Jeremiah: "several Teams Think Bridgewater Isn't 1st Round Talent"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Teddy Bridgewater - QB
According to NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah, "several teams" don't view Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater as a first-round talent.

Jeremiah is a well-sourced former scout, so we doubt he's reaching. Although it's surprising to hear that "several" teams are questioning Bridgewater's first-round credentials, "several" could still mean only three or four clubs. Consensus is rare for any player, especially quarterbacks. Despite some outlier views, we still fully expect Bridgewater to be a first-round pick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Without question a first rounder. Top 5.

He's not a slam dunk, but no QB is... Not named Manning.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
He's a first rounder, but he's not a guy I would take at #1 overall even if my team needed a QB. I just don't think he's going to be that good.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That's amazing to me. I think he's the complete package that should demand more attention than RG3 did and as much as Clowney. Wow! What am I missing?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's shocking. Those teams are idiots. I said the same thing back in 2011 when Cam Newton was getting the same type of claims made against him.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
That's shocking. Those teams are idiots. I said the same thing back in 2011 when Cam Newton was getting the same type of claims made against him.

Yeah, to me he's a guy that's gonna get beat down, come out and have a monster pro day then skyrocket back up.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, to me he's a guy that's gonna get beat down, come out and have a monster pro day then skyrocket back up.

Wouldn't surprise me. Has a ton of arm talent.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wouldn't surprise me. Has a ton of arm talent.
So does Tom Hanks.

t.hanks_.gif.pagespeed.ce.BOuQ4KlsjB.gif

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Dang it... why the heck couldn't we have the second overall pick next year? Night and day...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Dang it... why the heck couldn't we have the second overall pick next year? Night and day...
Not to worry Bortle Manzeil and Clowney assure we'll get something extra and still get the guy we want,MAYBE we don't turn the RG trade into a perpetual font of benefits but we're still gonna make out

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I said there was no way that Blaine Gabbert was a first round QB. I was wrong, but then again I was right.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Smoke Screen...trying to hope no one else will trade up for him

Shadows, and shadows of shadows-this is what it will be until May

RFIP

This may be a stretch saying he's not a 1st rounder with the way the draft is now where by QB's automatically ascend to the top but this is not a shocker to me, I don't see this guys future like most people do, then again I never saw it in Manuel last year, nor Ponder, Dalton, Tanneyhill, Geno and others but they all went a lot higher than I would have taken them.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Someone will mention nobody thought Joe Montana was a first round QB and half the naysayers will shut up and the rest will get a chill thinking "do I want to be the guy who passed on him to draft (insert name).

If half the teams in the league grade him a first round talent now by draft day 90% will and among that 90% will be the ones actually needing a QB.