Jenkins back this week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
With Johnson healthy...if Jenks is back...our defensive backfield might look really, really scary good in another week or two. I know McD and Barron both look like "box safeties"...but the thought of that many talented players on the field back there, AND if the pass rush continues might bode well.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Fish said today that he was "optimistic" that Jenks would be back this week. Good point you make, and we're going to need all the DB talent we can get vs pass happy AZ, DEN, and SD. If we can keep the pass rush up, sky's the limit for our D.

As you saw at times yesterday, there were actually some coverage sacks which was nice to see.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I am really stoked to see how well the D meshes together when Long comes back with a fully healthy secondary and a Mark Barron to boot. This defense has so much talent in place, now it's time for the production to rain upon us!

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
With JJ and Long coming back, will definitely solidify this defense. If the D can play constantly well like they did against SF this D is going to be scary. The LB's looked good, the pass rush is finally there, Tru and JJ will tighten up the pass coverage. I'm interested to see what we do with the DB's, does Gaines slide to nickel, where does Joyner play, where does Barron play. There is a lot of options, I could see GW using multiple coverage packages.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With JJ and Long coming back, will definitely solidify this defense. If the D can play constantly well like they did against SF this D is going to be scary. The LB's looked good, the pass rush is finally there, Tru and JJ will tighten up the pass coverage. I'm interested to see what we do with the DB's, does Gaines slide to nickel, where does Joyner play, where does Barron play. There is a lot of options, I could see GW using multiple coverage packages.
If GW can move guys around he's going to really confuse the hell out of QBs...Joyner at CB one play, then he slides into FS while Barron comes down in the box taking the spot of a LB...etc.