Jared Goff Rookie Of The Year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Obviously this is way to early to think about but man am I excited to have our new franchise Quarterback. Who knows when he will play and he will have some stiff competition for ROY namely zeeke.

That all being said if Goff were to pull it off and become rookie of the year that would be 3 straight for the Rams with Donald, Gurley, and Goff. Has that ever happened before? Are we looking at a potential NFL record?

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Goff has a lot of things that are positives for him. A top 5 running back behind him. A big, mean, deep offensive line in front of him (with the exception of Center), and a top 5 defense behind him.

The only things holding him back are the talent at WR and pass catching TE.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He will win rookie of the year unless Lynch starts right away.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I think Zeke has to be the favorite just because of how incredibly good that Dallas line is. But I think Goff is #2 behind him.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He will win rookie of the year unless Lynch starts right away.
I would agree hands down if zeke didn't go to the Cowboys....he could be in for a huge year behind that line. Goffs gonna have to put up some big numbers

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would agree hands down if zeke didn't go to the Cowboys....he could be in for a huge year behind that line. Goffs gonna have to put up some big numbers

Voters are biased towards QBs. If Goff starts all 16 games, the Rams make the playoffs, and he has decent numbers, he'll win it unless Zeke has a ridiculous year.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Voters are biased towards QBs. If Goff starts all 16 games, the Rams make the playoffs, and he has decent numbers, he'll win it unless Zeke has a ridiculous year.
Can't argue with you there people are certainly biased towards qbs. I'm wondering has 3 straight rookie of the year awards ever been done before? I would be surprised if it has

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't argue with you there people are certainly biased towards qbs. I'm wondering has 3 straight rookie of the year awards ever been done before? I would be surprised if it has
No team has ever had back to back OROY I know that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It is possible, but all I want is low error play from him and the Rams making the playoffs behind a balanced offense and nasty defense.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
All he has to do probably is break .500