James CORDEN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I keep seeing ads over here for the late show with James CORDEN. Surely you can't be telling me that this fat cringe worthy waste of space is popular over there?? I'm shocked he has managed to get this gig, but feel free to keep him.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I keep seeing ads over here for the late show with James CORDEN. Surely you can't be telling me that this fat cringe worthy waste of space is popular over there?? I'm shocked he has managed to get this gig, but feel free to keep him.

Who?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Never heard of him.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This one, in particular is pretty funny. Never seen the show, but my wife played me this clip a week or 2 ago...

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty sure he dressed up like a cheerleader and did the half time dance with them. The wife showed it to me on FB I think.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
What a complete arse this guy is, hope he stays in the US for along time. Unfortunate that he shoehorned himself into the Rams game though :-(

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Whatever crimes this guy commits in the US, they won't ever match up to that god awful sports quiz show he does in the UK.

It's painful how irritating that programme is.

Gilley

UDFA
I don't see why he's being so hated on here...some of you guys need to chill out lol.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I don't see why he's being so hated on here...some of you guys need to chill out lol.

I agree. Never heard of the guy until now, but I think he is hilarious. Those karaoke bits had me rolling. Especially the one with Stevie Wonder.

And for a fat dude, he could actually move. Did you see him drop into the splits with the cheerleaders?:LOL: (Granted that outfit was pretty disturbing)

It seems like he doesn't take himself too seriously. Maybe we could all learn something from that.