Jake McQuaide picked for Pro Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/18/rams-long-snapper-picked-for-pro-bowl/

Rams long snapper picked for Pro Bowl
Posted by Zac Jackson on January 18, 2017

630013048-e1481941602270.jpg
Getty Images

Rams long snapper Jake McQuaide has been selected to represent the NFC in the Pro Bowl.

McQuaide is a first-time Pro Bowler. He’s been the Rams’ long snapper since 2011.

The Pro Bowl is Jan. 29 in Orlando.

McQuaide becomes the third Rams player to be selected for the Pro Bowl, joining punter Johnny Hekker and defensive tackle Aaron Donald.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thats gotta be pretty cool to make the pro bowl as a long snapper.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Next we are gonna hear the waterboys have been selected to represent at the PB. Gotta start somewhere I suppose.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams have been very spoiled since 1997 with long snappers...Jeff Robinson, Chris Massey and Jake McQuiade.....That is one position that has made us all forget the debacle under Rich Brooks in 95 with Joe Hi Ho Valerio!

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
A guy you never notice who just goes out and does his job every week (which is good in this case). Well deserved!

TexasRam

Legend
We have pro bowlers coming out of positions you didn't even know existed!

Can't touch this.

nFYSL.gif

jap

Legend
I think our special teams battery of Johnny, Greg the Turbo Leg, and Jake McQuiade is the best in the entire league---two guys with bionic legs and a long snapper who virtually never makes mistakes.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Well done Jake - thats a big tap on the back for coach Bones too - just goes to show he's one of the best in the league.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well that changes everything. Now I can scream for the long snapper and the punter. The game has become a can't miss with this new addition. I MUST GO.

Wait... do they even punt in the Pro Bowl? LOL

It doesn't matter... there will be a shit ton of extra points kicked. Unless they go for 2 every time.

I'm in. I guess.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Next we are gonna hear the waterboys have been selected to represent at the PB. Gotta start somewhere I suppose.

This post won't . Got
Well that changes everything. Now I can scream for the long snapper and the punter. The game has become a can't miss with this new addition. I MUST GO.

It doesn't matter... there will be a crap ton of extra points kicked. Unless they go for 2 every time.

I'm in. I guess.

Last thing you want to do is scream about the Long Snapper !!

Fasel will only be better years to come as a coach after his H/C experience.

Extra points are not as easy as they were , & special teams wins games.
Greg the Leg lost about 3 games in 2015.

Look at that Dallas & GB games(Jared Cook) of 3 field goals in the last minute in a half.

Jake & Johnny get to speed a lot of together.I'm not sure how many tackles he had , which is a bad thing if that is happening.

Gurley didn't play in the final game of 2015 against The Niners.Fishers decision. Then Gurly plays in the Pro Bowl. --Bad move on Fishers part. That was the last showing of Tre Mason on The Rams. Then the Niners win the last 3 showings to go ahead in head to head wins .
Don't know why you go soft during the regular season ?? Pro Bowl is a joke. Nick Foles was a Pro Bolwer 4 years ago.

jap

Legend

It doesn't matter... there will be a crap ton of extra points kicked. Unless they go for 2 every time.

I'm in. I guess.

Yeah!, you might get the chance to see Johnny pull a Slingin' Sammy Baugh impression on a fake punt.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I just realized something... I think the Rams may have set a new record now. I'm not sure but...

I have a feeling that we are the 1st NFL team to send 2 players with red hair to the Pro Bowl at the same time. This has got to be a 1st I bet. LOL

And just for the record... I'm a huge fan of red heads. I'm married to one.