Jack and Jim Youngblood

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
All these years I thought they were brothers. I just watched some of the 1982 Rams vs Raiders game and the announcer said Jim Youngblood from Tennessee Tech, not related to Jack Youngblood.

Well how do you do! You can learn something every day.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All these years I thought they were brothers. I just watched some of the 1982 Rams vs Raiders game and the announcer said Jim Youngblood from Tennessee Tech, not related to Jack Youngblood.

Well how do you do! You can learn something every day.
Yep, I thought that when I was young too...The only brothers on the Rams at the same time was Phil and Merlin Olsen.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Well how do you do! You can learn something every day.[/QUOTEN

I remember my dad telling me they weren't related. I thought he was kidding at first.

Side note: I just found out that Charles White and Betty White were not related. :whistle:

:fuelfire:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They where " Brother's in War together!"

Youngbloods.jpg

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
Yep, I thought that when I was young too...The only brothers on the Rams at the same time was Phil and Merlin Olsen.
When you mentioned the Olsens, I first thought of the McKeevers, Mike and Marlin, twins. But they didn't play for the Rams together. Marlin was drafted by the Rams but Mike was injured in his senior year and that ended his football career. They both played for USC and were the first twins to earn All American status/