J.J. Watt will miss the rest of the season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
My thoughts EXACTLY...I'm still watching Quinn, fingers crossed...Backs are NOTHING TO PLAY WITH, young people...you don't know how bad it can be until yours is bothering you...

I doubt he ever reaches his same level of play again...you can't train the same..all that tire-flipping stuff...never again.
Yup.

24 year old with Osteoarthritis in his lower back. Can't stand for more then 30 mins without being in a severe amount of pain. Fuckin sucks man.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ien-confirms-j-j-watt-out-for-rest-of-season/

Bill O’Brien confirms J.J. Watt out for rest of season
Posted by Josh Alper on September 30, 2016

There was a report on Thursday night that the Texans had determined that defensive end J.J. Watt wouldn’t return at any point this season after being placed on injured reserve and it’s safe to close the book on him until 2017.

Texans coach Bill O’Brien confirmed on Friday that Watt will not be able to return from his back injury this year. Watt had surgery on Thursday, marking the second time that he’s had an operation on his back in the last few months.

The loss of Watt is a big one for the Texans, obviously, and finding success in his absence will take better results across the board.

The Texans will try to execute better against the Titans this Sunday than they did against the Patriots in a 27-0 loss their last time out.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" IT'S OFFICIAL!!" Just announced on ESPN Moments ago, After Surgery, it was announced JJ is "OUT" for the rest of the Season!!
Now we'll see who the DPOY is! My bet, " It will be a Ram!!":snicker::heh::shades::cheers:

Athos

Legend
What i'm hearing is he returned from a 12 week recovery in 6 weeks. Oops.

Don't fuck with back injury recovery time.

He may end up worse off than resting and rehabbing more slowly.

Silly. And dangerous.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
You have your own problems Cowgirls fan. There's Tony Romo's perennial back problems and now this...

Dez Bryant has a hairline fracture in his knee
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/28/dez-bryant-has-a-hairline-fracture-in-his-knee/

giphy.gif
What is our record? I forgot.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This is all on the coaching staff. Many players will say they are when they are not. Big mistake. Instead of being out a month during the season, he's gone for the majority of it. Thus is one thing I give Fisher bug credit for, he will hold you out till he feels you are more than ready.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This is all on the coaching staff. Many players will say they are when they are not. Big mistake. Instead of being out a month during the season, he's gone for the majority of it. Thus is one thing I give Fisher bug credit for, he will hold you out till he feels you are more than ready.

O'Brien is feeling pressure to win. I never liked that guy. He is phony IMO. He let his desperation affect a young man's career.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
O'Brien is feeling pressure to win. I never liked that guy. He is phony IMO. He let his desperation affect a young man's career.
He is yet another fail from the Bellicheat coaching tree.