I've left it late to post...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
..but my draft board selection has changed so many times over the last few months, I didn't want to bore you guys!

OK, so if I were drafting today I'd probably go something like this...

R1.2
Greg Robinson - OT
I’d like to see Robinson get picked ahead of Mathews, purely because I can see him being a pretty formidable OG alongside Long for a year or two…

R1.13
Calvin Pryor - S
I’ve got Pryor ahead of Clinton-Dix on my board, purely because I like his hard hitting ability - I think we need an intimidating guy at the back end of our secondary and I think Pryor could be our man.

R2.44
WR Jordan Matthews
I think he could be the WR the rams need, he’s a polished route runner and seems to have the ability to get and stay open, something that the Rams need, I just hope he reduces his drop rate ;)

R3.75
CB Pierre Desir
Had a great Combine and may not be available here but he’s a big, fast corner that has a habit of intercepting the catch!

R4.110
DT Daniel McCullers
Although his pass protection needs work, the guy is a veritable man-mountain at a humongous 6.7” and 352lbs - he’ll be double teamed purely because of his size and lets see what damage Quinn and Long do then ;)

R5.153
RB Storm Johnson
Apart from having a cool name for an RB, I think he’s got a lot to offer and the way he hits the ball with varying speed and his vision could work really well as part of RB by committee along with Stacy and Cunningham.

R6.188
OLB Ronald Powell
Looks the part but needs work, has torn his ACL twice too, could be a good call in the right

R6.214
SS Ahmad Dixon
Love the fluidity in his speed and size, a solid physical tackler.

R7.226
OT Cornelius Lucas
O-Line backup, and a monster to boot!

R7.241
DE Cassius Marsh
A disruptive DE, he just needs to control (or manage) his fiery temperament

R7.249
QB Connor Shaw
I know there’s doubts over consistency, but the guy just has something...

R7.250
WR La’Damian Washington
Speedy raw WO with good hands - seems to be a motivated guy, I think he’s got a huge ceiling...

Off to a meeting now, so I'll catch you all later - I know I should have been prepping for the meeting ;)