Iv'e about had it... Poor Bradford...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Thank God Bradford says he doesnt listen to any sports media because he would probably end up having a mental breakdown at this point. I cant even take any joy in the complements the Rams having been getting of late from the media because none of them can finish a compliment without basically backhanding Bradford before they're done. All these recent video posts praising the team end with a slight against Bradford. I pray to God he picks up where he left off last season and shoves it down all their throats. I would pay to see Romo or even Luck take a few snaps on that offense during bradfords worst years here and see who calls Romo and Luck Super Bowl worthy QBs with Dez Bryant to throw to or one of Luck's many capable receivers. Shove it down their throat Bradford and bring home that playoff birth. Get angry #8!

fearsomefour

Legend
Probably wouldnt bug him. Self confidence, TRUE self confidence, wont allow for it.
When an idiot like Kaperdoodle says negative tweets motivate him I think there is an insecure guy.
Bradford is smart enough to realize he is doing something that 99.99% of the people who are critical of him cant do....and he has attained a level of success 99.99% will never attain.
I doubt it bugs him at all.

FRO

Legend
Thank God Bradford says he doesnt listen to any sports media because he would probably end up having a mental breakdown at this point. I cant even take any joy in the complements the Rams having been getting of late from the media because none of them can finish a compliment without basically backhanding Bradford before they're done. All these recent video posts praising the team end with a slight against Bradford. I pray to God he picks up where he left off last season and shoves it down all their throats. I would pay to see Romo or even Luck take a few snaps on that offense during bradfords worst years here and see who calls Romo and Luck Super Bowl worthy QBs with Dez Bryant to throw to or one of Luck's many capable receivers. Shove it down their throat Bradford and bring home that playoff birth. Get angry #8!
The Rams haven't had winning seasons. Unfortunately the media attributes wins and losses to QBs. So Bradford gets blamed for it. It is what it is.

jjab360

Legend
Technically, Bradford is anything but poor lol. Just ask all the trolls who keep harping over and over again on that contract he had no control over.

Anyways, Sam'll be fine. He's a professional who doesn't listen to the BS and isn't a social media addict like some players, he just goes about his business and lets the results speak for themselves. Was well on his way to a breakout season last year before he got injured and he knows it.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
But ... they do all seem to pin it on him. They always say "He never has..." .. or "it's time for him to step up...." ... but they never mention that he has also been surrounded by poor coaching, mediocre weapons, oft injured and talent lacking OL, several system changes. Everyone loved Steven Jackson, but nobody "pinned" the losses on him.

It's like the old saying goes .... the QB always gets too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses. It's a TEAM game and this TEAM has been sorry for far longer than SB has been a part of it. It finally is starting to look like an actual NFL football team. From top to bottom. When it does come around, I won't be giving all the praise on SB either. I'll start with a competent front office and coaching staff.

A55VA6

Legend
One thing I have learned this offseason: Never bring up Sam Bradford if you're in the same room as Warren Sapp.

Whenever someone talks about Sam on NFL Network, Sapp starts laughing and shakes his head.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I literally just read another article about Bradford. This time some asshole compared Bradford to Brady saying Brady has managed to be successful with poor receiver corps in the past. wow... just wow. apples and oranges. It really must be like looking through tinted glass for just about every "sport analyst" except Wagoner.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Guy probably wouldn't give a shit one way or another, he's an athlete and he knows what he can be, forget what some pundit says. He can be something special when he has all the right pieces and he knows he's with an understanding coach who'll give him every chance to get it right on a sufficient team. All he needs to focus on is football.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
One thing I have learned this offseason: Never bring up Sam Bradford if you're in the same room as Warren Sapp.

Whenever someone talks about Sam on NFL Network, Sapp starts laughing and shakes his head.

Warren Sapp Quarterback guru/expert analyst

image.jpg

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
It's like the old saying goes .... the QB always gets too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses. It's a TEAM game and this TEAM has been sorry for far longer than SB has been a part of it. It finally is starting to look like an actual NFL football team. From top to bottom. When it does come around, I won't be giving all the praise on SB either. I'll start with a competent front office and coaching staff.
Like Mark Sanchez getting a lot of praise when the Jets were winning.

I could be wrong but I think Sam is much better than Matthew Stafford. Yet no one doubts Stafford.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
The last time he played he was 25 years old. In any of the past two seasons where he has had a healthy offensive line and an effective running game he's done well statistically and the Rams have looked pretty tough. By all indications they should have those elements in place for 2014.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Angry 8 I love it, Can we get a photo Shopped pic of Bradford with Demon Horns and Smoke or Fire coming out his nose.
The year of the Angry 8. X..... oh X I have a task for you.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

dodgeball_a_true_underdog_story_gordon_gets_mad.jpg

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
The Rams haven't had winning seasons. Unfortunately the media attributes wins and losses to QBs. So Bradford gets blamed for it. It is what it is.

Thanks for shedding some light, here. That's the first lick of reasoning that's been shed on the subject that I can understand. The problem is that's still f-up, but it gives some reason for the madness. It is madness, too.

Alan

Legend
That looks just like Joe Scarborough. I don't know why he seems to be so upset. Probably because he's still living with his ex-wife.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/11/joe-scarborough-divorce-settlement-salary-morning-joe-msnbc/
MSNBC's "Morning Joe" host Joe Scarborough earns $99,038 PER WEEK from his show -- this according to divorce docs obtained by TMZ -- but the crazier part ... his soon-to-be ex-wife will only see a tiny fraction of it.
We broke the story ... the 50-year-old former Florida congressman quietly filed for divorce from his wife of 12 years Susan Waren back in September 2012. They have 2 minor kids (a 10-year-old and a 5-year-old).

But according to the divorce docs, Joe's pretty much making off like a bandit. For starters, the divorce docs state Joe will NOT be paying child support, and what his alimony amounts to is a morsel of his enormous salary.

According to the docs, Joe will fork over $30,000 per month for 5 years, then $25,000 per month for 2 years. Joe also gave her a lump sum of $150k, and he's paying the mortgage on their Connecticut home, and for the kids' schooling.

They share joint legal custody ... and are still living together with the kids.

Couple of interesting clauses in the divorce papers -- Susan "acknowledges" Joe was faithful, devoted, and committed." A sentence perhaps intended to quiet allegations Joe was cheating.

Also, when Joe and Susan are both in the Conn. home there are some house rules: Neither can enter the others bedroom, barring a kid related emergency ... and after 7 PM they're each banned from the others side of the house.

Very "War of the Roses."

I wonder how much his lawyer charged him. Worth every penny IMO. :cry:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I could be wrong but I think Sam is much better than Matthew Stafford. Yet no one doubts Stafford.

Actually, they showed Bradford's stats compared to Stafford when he threw to anyone besides Megatron, and they were almost identical. Bradford has done more with a lot less to work with.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah sad that a team that the roster has held him back is now better and people think he might hold them back, no accounting for group think except that it exists.

AZRamsFan93

Technically, Bradford is anything but poor lol. Just ask all the trolls who keep harping over and over again on that contract he had no control over.
I could care less about Sam Bradford's contract, but to say "he had no control over it" is just silly. No one forced him to sign it. I don't blame him as I would have signed it as well (and been very happy about it) but to say he had no control isn't accurate.