It's not just the NFL...It's this country, SMFH...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

I'm not sure about other states, but I just discovered that you can actually lose your license for 2 years in Florida for simple marijuana suspension. You can apply for hardship after 1 year (No This didn't happen to me or anything, I just heard it and looked it up...lawyer blood,what can i say?)

First time DUI? 1 year suspension, after 6 months you can apply for a hardship..

i'll never understand how even a small possession of weed carries a more serious offense than someone driving drunk... one is potentially fatal, one is not.. Other drugs? Fine...but come on..

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Once the government figures out how to make a nice profit from selling weed legally it will no longer be illegal

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Once the government figures out how to make a nice profit from selling weed legally it will no longer be illegal
Not going to happen yet because the government is making too much money going the illegal route. Why do you think we still have troops in Afghanistan?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
They already know how to make a profit, they are doing it as we speak.
Y'bit the dumb fuckers are so greedy they leave room for a black market to flourish and all you have to do is put the illegal stuff in a reused legal container ,certainly they cut into the illegal market ,but they could capture al;most all the market and avoid all the cost of policing the illegal if they weren't so stupid.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not going to happen yet because the government is making too much money going the illegal route. Why do you think we still have troops in Afghanistan?
dont forget about all those mineral rights as well. the worlds largest copper motherlode is said to be there. and computers need copper. and pennies.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
dont forget about all those mineral rights as well. the worlds largest copper motherlode is said to be there. and computers need copper. and pennies.
Actually I think it's rare earths that are really the most valuable elements in that region although there IS a lot of copper too.
The horn of Africa holds a lot of them as well and as with the oil fields ,if America doesn't hold sway over the stuff militarily there will be nothing but the geography of the region to prevent Russia or China from doing so and another step towards our taking a position second in the world or even third in the ability to produce what will equate to world power in the future. No justification intended by those statements ,raw facts,this is not a political board and this subject is hotly contested in the political arena.

http://www.livescience.com/47682-rare-earth-minerals-found-under-afghanistan.html

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
A DUI should definitely be considered the more serious offense. Still, even that isn't taken seriously by many people until it's too late.