its clear Brian Quick and bailey should be starting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
the rest of this season we should be starting Quick and Bailey. Givens is average and pettis is what he is. Quick looks good and so does bailey. give these guys a legitimate shot. if they dont work out then i say lets get Watkins. a matter fact lets get Watkins and cut or trade givens or pettis

Last edited by a moderator:

V3

Hall of Fame
I really don't know what happened to Givens. He's the Jenkins of the offense.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I would be ok with draftin a stud WR and havin him beat out Pettis or Givens

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i have a feeling bailey will be starting next week hopefully quick will to

TexasRam

Legend
Givens has alot of work ahead of him on running routes. He may be a late bloomer. We need a WR NOW. So, I think he will be odd man out.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Gvens plays too soft and his tiny hands are a problem.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
play quick and bailey. Everbody talking about the big three rec eivers in the draft (me to) if we draft one do we know what to do with him? Im starting to wonder. Mathews was the best player on a&m last night.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Shaq Evans could be a steal.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm not hating on Givens but he's a one trick pony at this point. And... When the deep ball ain't working he's not producing consistently enough.

I want more Quick and Bailey too!

duckhunter

Starter
i have a feeling bailey will be starting next week hopefully quick will to

He catches the ball when others are eating WR baby buggers. The few times he's been targeted on the field, he makes plays.

If a WR can't catch, he won't won't last in not for long (NFL).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He catches the ball when others are eating WR baby buggers. The few times he's been targeted on the field, he makes plays.

If a WR can't catch, he won't won't last in not for long (NFL).

I'd like to see coach hold the droppers accountable and sit them!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
the rest of this season we should be starting Quick and Bailey. Givens is average and pettis is what he is. Quick looks good and so does bailey. give these guys a legitimate shot. if they dont work out then i say lets get Watkins. a matter fact lets get Watkins and cut or trade givens or pettis

I like the "start with getting Watkins" plan...

Givens has his place blazing past single coverage but he looks likes one trick pony to some degree. We just need a pony with more tricks....

I agree on Bailey

Quick, Cook, and Givens need to lay off the butterfingers.... (seen someone post that lol.)

Last edited by a moderator:

duckhunter

Starter
I'd like to see coach hold the droppers accountable and sit them!

Patting them on the back and saying "you'll catch it next time big guy" doesn't seem to be working. They either couldn't catch when we drafted em or drops are condoned by this coaching staff or they are taught to drop the effing ball. What is it? I'm asking. As far as I'm concerned I'd fire the receiver's coach.

I see less than 100% effort from Quick and wonder why. If the ball is off target the WR needs to make every effort to make the grab. Not just quit.

I wouldn't think Fish coddles players but ???? I remember running laps for dumb ass stuff.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I can't argue against this thread. Givens is a #4. Move Bailey up now. Quick is starting to look like an NFL WR, that's good. I'm now of the opinion that we need to draft EVANS.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK - does no one have a problem with calling Givens "garbage"? While I may agree that Bailey should start over Givens, I really have a problem with the reference.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
i think givens has still got it. the problem of our wr core is that no one wants to be that number 1. (austin is the most talented wr, but isnt a workhorse type #1 that a team needs)

bailey has impressed me a lot. it seems he has that hunger and "huevos" to be that number 1 guy. i'd like to see more bailey as the season goes on.

as for givens, i think it's because he misses the chemistry with bradford. just an excuse, but he def isnt garbage!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
OK - does no one have a problem with calling Givens "garbage"? While I may agree that Bailey should start over Givens, I really have a problem with the reference.

Yeah that's uncalled for. Bad season doesn't mean bad player or especially bad person.

A55VA6

Legend
I like Chris Givens. Anyone who calls him garbage needs to rethink what they are saying. He's just not a #1 type receiver. He's having a bad season but I expect him to rebound.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm totally on board with the givens / bailey swap and have been for some time. Givens isn't playing well with KC for whatever reason. I miss his long ball from last season. He's not garbage but they need to figure him out.

Time for some Rock Stedy.