It's been a while since I've seen a safety like Budda Baker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been going through the safeties, which are always difficult to evaluate due to not having the all 22 film, and man this guy is better than I thought he was from seeing him blow up my Trojans (where I already hated him lol). I honestly can't remember the last safety I've seen of his caliber. He's small, but has ridiculous range, plays with edge, good instincts, and his strength is just crazy.

This dude is gonna be a perennial all star and a first year impact player in the NFL. I have seen him mostly mocked to late round 1, however I think he's being underrated. If he's sitting at our round 2 pick passing on this guy would be very difficult for me, and I'm not someone who is a fan of taking safeties high.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoXL6gsuFNs

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He reminds me of D.J. Swearinger and T.J. Ward. He's faster than D.J., but you gotta be careful with him. You could end up making him look like a bust if you don't use him the right way.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Box safety....even at his size....or slot corner... the blitzing kind. More honeybadger...than pure safety