Is Spruce bigger in this photo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
lol that's not Jamon Brown, as a poster indicated earlier. Funny, Spruce looks like he bulked up and Gurley and Higbee look leaner. Maybe Gurley is stepping up his conditioning after some suggested he may have taken that part of his off season lightly last year.

One thing is for certain, we defintely have some dedicated mofo's on this team!!!:lifting::lifting:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This Rath dude is going to make our team beast. I think we are going to see a huge difference in our strength conditioning.

I did see they added two assistant Strength & Conditioning coaches as well in Eddie Grayer & Blair Wagner, why do you think Rath is going to make a huge difference as this is his first opportunity to be the Head S&C Coach as opposed to just an Assistant?

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Oops. My eyes are deceiving me. I thought one of the players looked like big Jamon Brown.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I did see they added two assistant Strength & Conditioning coaches as well in Eddie Grayer & Blair Wagner, why do you think Rath is going to make a huge difference as this is his first opportunity to be the Head S&C Coach as opposed to just an Assistant?

Look at what he done in Detroit, and only being an assistant during his tenure there for 7 seasons he is running his own show here now. He knows what needs to be done, and Detroits conditioning didnt disappoint either.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Yeah, probably now. My widow-maker doesn't snap out like it used to 20 years ago.

Yeah these days its more likely joints snapping out of place. 50 year old vs. super fit and freaking huge 20 something yo is a very one sided equation, assuming the 20 something is conscious and not sucker punched. In my 40s my reflexes sucked in the batting cage and have only gotten worse. Damn that biological clock.:banghead:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Dude kind of looks like a tweaker. And absolutely nothing about him is symmetrical. Kind of weird. I hope he can play.

That's what I thought!

Jessi, is that you? (Breaking Bad reference)

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't get where the "Spruce is fragile and frail" comes from. Guy never missed a game in 4 years of college and is 6' and over 200 lbs. Looks pretty buffed to me. One tweek doesn't make him injury prone.

Ram65

Legend
Spruce had the entire season to workout so I imagine he added some muscle. I remember posting pictures of him with some nice guns last training camp. A healthy Spruce should help out the offense this year.