Is Maty Mauk the Worst Starting QB?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Seeing Lock get a full start and running with it is giving me A stiffy.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He earned it today I think.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I think that Drew Lock is now the starter for the rest of his career at Mizzou. Maty Mauk has been suspended indefinitely. We might actually not get blown out at Florida (I still think we're going to lose badly.)

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Agreed

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
About Lock not Florida. I think our D is better than either side of their ball. If lock can manage well, I think we win. Convincingly

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
About Lock not Florida. I think our D is better than either side of their ball. If lock can manage well, I think we win. Convincingly

Ole Miss thought that too.

Athos

Legend
Ole Miss thought that too.

Ole Miss has had a history of garbage stinkers after getting all the hype after a big win.

Beats Bama: squeaks by Vandy, then gets shelled by UF.
Beats Bama: Loses to LSU and AUB back to back. Shelled by Arky and later TCU.

Anyway, anyone thinking this to be a blowout isn't paying attention.

Gonna be a defensive match won and lost on TOs. Both teams have good Ds, but UF couldn't score on UK and we have a much better D.

I'm expecting a 17-20 type of game.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Ole Miss has had a history of garbage stinkers after getting all the hype after a big win.

Gonna be a defensive match won and lost on TOs. Both teams have good Ds, but UF couldn't score on UK and we have a much better D.

It all depends on if Will Grier is running hot or cold. If he's hot...we're not going to win. If he's cold, the defense can hold them. But we still have to score. We really miss Marcus Murphy in the return game, and our skill position players - Hansbrough aside - are very young.

I'm sorry, Athos, but I don't see a win. Florida is for real.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

UF also beat Kentucky. And no offense but you guys can't say the same thing.

Grier played like crap in the UK game and the play-calling was predictable. If that happens again, Missouri can certainly win. But if Grier's improvement against Ole Miss is real then I'll take UF.

As for Ole Miss, they were still a top 5 team that got destroyed. Now, Missouri has home-field advantage which is a big difference but claiming Ole Miss just put up a garbage stinker is a bit disingenuous when we don't know how they'll respond moving forward or how good UF is.(who has a totally new coaching staff and a ton of talent on defense)

Athos

Legend
Well, Mauk started against UK... So there's that.

UF hasn't faced a D like MU and they haven't yet lit it up against inferior Ds.

We'll see. Like I said.
Probably comes down to TOs.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Hoping for a MU win but the freshman'd going to have to play his best against FL. Hope Mauk sits the rest of the year!

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
M-I-Z

Athos

Legend
Man I feel bad for Lock. Softest group of senior lineman I've ever seen and he has no one to pass to and no one decent to run the ball when RH is t in the game.

Pinkel forgot how to recruit offense.

He needs to go back to Texas to find some O. Clearly.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good game, Missouri fans. Good luck moving forward. Lock has talent. Got knocked around a lot today. He'll be a good one in the future.

Athos

Legend
You a believer in our D now @jrry32 ?

Totally shut you guys down after a rocky 1st quarter.

How you like Charles Harris?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You a believer in our D now @jrry32 ?

Totally shut you guys down after a rocky 1st quarter.

How you like Charles Harris?

I never doubted your defense. It's a quality defense. Harris is a talented kid. UF made some mistakes upfront that allowed him to make plays. But he made other plays even when blocked.

Although, it should be pointed out that UF was a bit limited because our kicker was injured and the backup is garbage. That all said, your defense played well in the 2nd half.

Still, UF got the win and that's all I care about. Just gotta keep getting that "W".

But to paraphrase Bruce Arians, I think you guys saw a great defense tonight...and it was in blue and orange. ;)

Memento

Name
Jemma
Okay, fuck that selfish prick Mauk. Gets wasted, trashes a bar, gets kicked out by bouncers because he's a little shit to everyone, and drives home drunk. I fucking hate that little prick.

Thank fate Pinkel suspended him for the rest of the season. This is probably the last we'll see of that little shitbag.