Is Matthew Stafford a HOFer in Waiting?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I think Stafford has the credentials to be a Hall of Famer right now. But is he a first ballot Hall of Famer? Probably not. Play 3 more years and win another championship would probably seal the deal. A Superbowl MVP and he's first ballot hands down.
This is right where I'm at. [I am ArkyRamsFan and I approve this message.....]

~ArkyRamsFan~

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
…and if Super Bowl Titles were the indicator, Dan Marino would be out.
There were people claiming Eli was better than Peyton because Eli had two rings, and Peyton only had one, before he got his 2nd ring. Some people are literally that dumb.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone here really think Eli Manning or Matt fucking Ryan is really as good a QB as Stafford? I just don't see it.

The hall of fame will lose all credibility if Eli and Ryan make it in there. But then again there have been some rather pedestrian players that have made it recently. I don't really pay attention anymore. When I see the people who do the judging I can't take it that seriously.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Many said Kurt had no shot at the HOF because of the donut hole in his career and passed for some 20 some thousand yards less than Stafford right now and I believe he was a 1st ballot HOFer.

Nah, it took Kurt 3 years to get in there. A travesty.

But then he was fighting against some long festering bias against him. All these fools relished when he was injured and couldn't get it going. They used to actually laugh at him when he was playing for the Giants and the cards when Denny green was the coach. And they always brought up the numbers.

It's a testament to how great he actually was that he made it in at all.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I challenge anyone to name a qb not named mahommes who had a better playoff run than Stafford in the 21 season.

The only one I can think of is Kurt with the cards. But his d couldn't seal the deal to win the superbowl.

jjab360

Legend

I challenge anyone to name a qb not named mahommes who had a better playoff run than Stafford in the 21 season.

The only one I can think of is Kurt with the cards. But his d couldn't seal the deal to win the superbowl.

Flacco in 2012. What do I win?

Not taking anything away from Stafford btw that playoff run was legendary and my favorite memory as a Rams fan