Is Brian Quick the Key to the Rams’ Offense? Torry Holt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Super Bowl champ Torry Holt tells us why Brian Quick has finally broken out on the field and talks about how Quick’s production will lead to a dynamic offense. He talks with Randy Karraker and D’Marco Farr.

Listen to Holt Talks Rams

Alan

Legend
It's hard to believe that we'd ever be contemplating this question:
"Is Brian Quick the Key to the Rams’ Offense?"

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It's hard to believe that we'd ever be contemplating this question:
"Is Brian Quick the Key to the Rams’ Offense?"

I love it!!! Never had a doubt...never...can he get 5 targets a game??? Please Schotty...

Alan

Legend
CoachO with concrete convictions:
Not hard for all of us!
I had hopes but after his second year my hopes were doing battle against my doubts and losing.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
let's mix it up now. how about we try Tavon on the outside opposite Quick running some REAL routes

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Man, I freaking love that we are asking this question nowadays. (y)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I love it!!! Never had a doubt...never...can he get 5 targets a game??? Please Schotty...
Give him 5 per half to reach that Title Line. I do like mixing it up but if Quick could get 5 in the first half that would loosen things up for the other guys even more. I really don't think there is a "shutdown guy out there that is going to completely stop him.