injury report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Damn I dont like that list. I really want to see before the seasons over this starting line up with all the guys healthy. Anybody think we will get to see it?

DE Quinn
DT Brockers
DT Donald
DE Long

LBs Laurinitas, Ogletree, Dunbar
CB T Johnson
CB Jenkins
Safteys TJ Mac, Barron

I mean good god on paper that looks unfair, wish that damn paper would translate to game day! still holding out hope they all get on the field together and finally start gelling with GWs new defense and we see the beast of a D we thought we would have before the year started. We need somthing to get excited about

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Team could use a bye week.
Seriously! There should be a flex schedule rule that if you lose so many players to the IR in a game or suffer so many injuries the game should be moved to Monday night. - I just want another Monday night game.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This is why week 4 bye weeks are bull shit. It's completely unfair for the league to expect teams to be able to play 13 games in a row without a break. Denver will most likely have to play a full 16 games in a row and I think that is just crap.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
This is why week 4 bye weeks are bull crap. It's completely unfair for the league to expect teams to be able to play 13 games in a row without a break. Denver will most likely have to play a full 16 games in a row and I think that is just crap.

I agree the league could easily do all the bye weeks in 2 or 3 weeks right in the middle of the season. sure there would be less games but still enough to fill out thursday sunday and monday without a problem

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I agree the league could easily do all the bye weeks in 2 or 3 weeks right in the middle of the season. sure there would be less games but still enough to fill out thursday sunday and monday without a problem

Exactly. Have two Monday nights and two Thursday games. Bring back Saturday games idc.

Rainram

Starter
Damn I dont like that list. I really want to see before the seasons over this starting line up with all the guys healthy. Anybody think we will get to see it?

DE Quinn
DT Brockers
DT Donald
DE Long

LBs Laurinitas, Ogletree, Dunbar
CB T Johnson
CB Jenkins
Safteys TJ Mac, Barron

I mean good god on paper that looks unfair, wish that damn paper would translate to game day!

I know we have all the injuries, but that D should be playing way better.

It would be nice if they were, and we can spend three high picks on Offense this off-season.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
From this injury report above the OL is going to be very thin going into the 9ers game. With only 6 healthy Ol'ers scary hopefully the three injured below OL'ers could play if an emergency occurred.

Reserve OC Tim Barnes injured shoulder first practice in 3 weeks limited participant
Starting ORG Rodger Saffold out non participant
Starting OC Scott Wells out non participant

Starters
OLT- Robinson (will get his first NFL start @ OLT)
OLG- M.Person (will get his first NFL start )
OC- B.Jones (will get his first NFL start)
ORG- D.Joseph
ORT-Barksdale

With only Brandon Washington as a reserve just brought up from the Practice Squad. Is Mike Person now the 3rd OT , reserve center & starting left OG?

RamBill

Legend
Wounded Rams take it easy Wednesday
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/13160/wounded-rams-take-it-easy-wednesday

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- With so many injuries and a familiar opponent waiting on Sunday, St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher took it easy on his team Wednesday.

Instead of a normal midweek practice, the Rams went through an hour-long walkthrough before heading inside for a team activity believed to include some yoga.

Rams coach Jeff Fisher said the different approach was taken as a direct result of the team's lengthy injury report.

"I had 13 people on the injury report and I felt like we needed to back down today," Fisher said. "Our focus is having them ready at 1 o'clock on Sunday."

The 13 players on the injury report is in addition to the season-ending losses of left tackle Jake Long and receiver Brian Quick earlier this week.

Fisher said he felt comfortable going with the different Wednesday approach because of the team's familiarity with the 49ers and the short turnaround between games. The Rams and Niners just met on Oct. 13.

"We're familiar with them," Fisher said. "They've had a week off. We've basically had a day off. We're gonna get going tomorrow and go play."

Because the team participated in a walkthrough rather than a practice, it would seem to make filling out an injury report a tricky proposition. Some players can walk but might not have been able to practice.

Fisher explained that league protocol requires the team to estimate how much practice a player would have done had it been a normal practice. The result was a group of eight players listed as not participating and five more listed as limited participation.

"Because you don't practice full speed, you have to estimate had you had a full practice, what would they have done?" Fisher said. "We went ahead and did that and were accurate with that and we'll get some players back tomorrow I'm sure and then more and more players back on Friday."

Here's the team's full Wednesday injury report:

Did not participate: DE William Hayes (foot), G Rodger Saffold (shoulder), CB Janoris Jenkins (knee), DT Aaron Donald (shoulder), S Rodney McLeod (knee), LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar (toe), C Scott Wells (elbow) and S Cody Davis (concussion).

Limited participation: CB Trumaine Johnson (knee), C Tim Barnes (shoulder), WR Kenny Britt (hip), CB Marcus Roberson (ankle), CB Lamarcus Joyner (hip).

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
From this injury report above the OL is going to be very thin going into the 9ers game. With only 6 healthy Ol'ers scary hopefully the three injured below OL'ers could play if an emergency occurred.

Reserve OC Tim Barnes injured shoulder first practice in 3 weeks limited participant
Starting ORG Rodger Saffold out non participant
Starting OC Scott Wells out non participant

Starters
OLT- Robinson (will get his first NFL start @ OLT)
OLG- M.Person (will get his first NFL start )
OC- B.Jones (will get his first NFL start)
ORG- D.Joseph
ORT-Barksdale

With only Brandon Washington as a reserve just brought up from the Practice Squad. Is Mike Person now the 3rd OT , reserve center & starting left OG?

Yikes! This will be interesting. . . and probably SCARY, too!
"Probably Scary" Doesn't begin to describe this situation !!