Injuries around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
MRI confirms Eric Berry achilles torn. Out for the season.
yikes. I want the chiefs to beat the eagles too.
That sucks. You have to be pulling for the guy. Great player and has certainly had his share of challenges. Sure hope he comes back from this as well.

nanotech

Rookie
I gave this a like for its affect on the patsies organization - not because Gronk is injured or unhealthy. As a person I wish him the best. But that organization can go eat a dick.
Hey, there are children on this site. Well, I mean I act like a child a lot.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ

The Cardinals fans of Arizona are all like...
1WD4VVs

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
...So I predict Monday the Tards will be all the talking heads pick as "the worst team in the league."

It has to be depressing for them, losing these guys, PLUS their running back David Johnson. Ouch

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
So if the Colts beat the Cards, does that make them the worst team in the NFL? An how would that reflect on the Rams? Hope it happens cause I'd like to hear the talking heads wrap their heads around that.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
So if the Colts beat the Cards, does that make them the worst team in the NFL? An how would that reflect on the Rams? Hope it happens cause I'd like to hear the talking heads wrap their heads around that.
Basically all the other teams around us have to suck now.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/17/rob-kelley-may-have-fractured-rib/

Rob Kelley may have fractured rib
Posted by Josh Alper on September 17, 2017

848572004-e1505693010315.jpg

Getty Images

Running the ball well is a big reason why the Redskins are heading back to Washington with a 27-20 win over the Rams, but one member of the group that picked up 229 yards on Sunday may be nursing an injury when he returns home.

Coach Jay Gruden said after the game, via John Keim of ESPN.com, that Rob Kelley may have suffered a fractured rib during the win. Kelley ran 12 times for 78 yards before leaving the game in the first half.

Kelley’s injury opened the door for rookie Samaje Perine, who didn’t touch the ball in the first game of the season. Perine ran 21 times for 67 yards and Chris Thompson chipped in with 77 yards on three carries, including a 61-yard touchdown that put Washington up 20-10 at halftime.

There’s no word on how long Kelley might be out, but more of the same from Perine and Thompson will make it easier to deal with his absence.