Inglewood’s NFL stadium rising soon, hoping to host Super Bowls

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully they keep it about football. Jerry World is an art museum, concert venue, and club that happens to have football games.

Maybe he wanted to introduce y'all to some culture.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Not likely, not going to get your money out of it with FB games only....
I'm talking about DURING the games. It's annoying. Drummers in the endzone, loud (terrible) rap music EVERY timeout, and DJ's playing in little bars.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
I'm talking about DURING the games. It's annoying. Drummers in the endzone, loud (terrible) rap music EVERY timeout, and DJ's playing in little bars.

misunderstood....but yeah I would expect that and more.....got to make it an experience....

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

And then there are all those tiny violins playing every time Dez complains about a bad call.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to the future home of the Rams in Inglewood, where development is underway on what is expected to be one of the world’s most state-of-the-art stadiums. In the past few weeks, GPS-guided heavy equipment has been grading the land where the old Hollywood Park race track was demolished. Project manager Gerard McCallum gave CBS2/KCAL9’s Jeff Nguyen a tour of the site, where concrete and asphalt from the old complex is being crushed to be re-used around the new stadium, which will feature field-level seats and TV monitors that connect to phones or tablets.

Watch Stadium Update

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Sam's Football Club?
New merchandise, fresh from China daily!