Indoor Pizza Ovens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That looks like it did a much better job than I was expecting. Very cool.

I'm sure practice will make perfect. I like my pizza well done and it looks like that flame thrower can actually get hot enough to handle the job.

I have to say though that I would have real safety concerns with that molten bucket getting that hot on a countertop inside the house. 800° will light oven mits on fire. That ain't no joke. I'm curious what safety instructions they stress to their customers for this product.
Well strangely enough the day it arrived I was planning on firing it up the first time on a table on my deck just to avoid potential smoke, as my house is a large one-floor monitor barn with a lot of air volume, where smoke will hang in annoying fashion. But it was around zero outside and there was a wind coming across that side of my house so I said fuck it we're gonna use the counter in the house.

Also when I fired it up my wife had these gloves set aside that are ridiculous, for me to wear to avoid a hospital visit. She was worried about the countertop too, so made me put it on a glass cutting board with shit under it. But none of that was needed. The heat is contained very well up off the counter. The top can be opened without gloves or anything, there is no heat coming up over your hands or anything when you open it. Though yes there are all manner of warnings in the manual about these things and special California warnings and shit.

Basically the heat is applied directly by the elements right above the pizza. Only real drawback with this thing is you're limited by crust width. You can't really do a thick crust pizza. It's small and easy to move around, we'll see how long it lasts.

Here's the search for best sellers on Amazon. Considered the Cuisinart but it's a bit pricey (over $400). Almost bought the Vevor ($170) but it's large and heavy. But they have some interesting ones, key is that they have high heat. It really makes a difference. I've been trying for years to get pizzeria pizzas in the oven and first shot with this thing I finally got that. So the heat is definitely the key.