In your dream scenario, the Rams would beat these 3 teams in playoffs/SB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
I want to see the Rams OWN the whiners and sweep them in the regular season then pound them again in the divisional round of the playoffs (we had a bye).

Then we beat the Iggles for the NFC title and completely destroy the Cheatriots in the SB. With Brady getting sacked 15 times and throwing for 68 yards and 3 picks.

Make that -68 yards and 4 picks and I'm on board.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Putting the Patriots in another Super Bowl is a reward. freak them
So agree with this, and furthermore that same mindset prevents me from wishing a viscous playoff beat down on Seattle, Arizona, San Fran, Dallas or the Vikings because I prefer they lose every game

fearsomefour

Legend
I would say the Whiners but I'd rather have the Whiners mores in losing and not make the playoffs......

NFC: don't care
NFC: don't care
SB: Patriots or Raiders.
Pats for obvious reasons.
I don't mind the Raiders but have a good friend who is a huge Raider fan. Bragging rights.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Viking, Eagles and Patriots. And that is probably what it would take.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Div: 49ers
NFC: Iggles
SB: Cheatriots

To add to the dream scenario --
SB, Fourth Quarter, 15 seconds on the clock, game tied. Clock stopped. Patriots with the ball on the Rams' 45 with one TO left. Brady takes the snap, gets flushed, runs into the backside of Gronkowski, fumbles!!! Recovered by AD, to the end zone, TOUCHDOWN! With zeroes on the clock! Rams World Champions and winners of the Super Brady Butt Fumble Bowl!

nah i want the 49ers to go 2-14. I don't want them touching the playoffs because that means Jimmy G-string is for realz

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Divisional-49ers
Championship- Panthers
Superbowl - Jacksonville

In my dream scenario, the Patriots are kept out of the Superbowl by struggling all year just to make it to the Wildcard round only to be bitch slapped immediately out. Then the unraveling really starts.

49ers for the obvious reason, and I live in NC and generally dislike the Panthers. I'll never forget the 2003 playoffs loss.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Divisional: Packers- Goff outplays Rodgers, proverbial changing of the guard or at least one in progress
Championship: Eagles- Shutdown the returning SB champs, display complete NFC dominance
Super Bowl: Patriots- Finish them off once and for all, dynasty is no more

^ this in a landslide, checks all the boxes for me!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I'm deeply concerned about the mental stability of all these Rams fans that want to see the whiners in the playoffs. Where's your hate guys? Take a deep breath, get your mind right, and focus on hating them more.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Divisional Round - Falcons (rematch for last year.)
NFC Championship - Eagles (proves once and for all that Goff is better than Wentz.)
Super Bowl - Raiders (McVay beats his mentor.)

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So agree with this, and furthermore that same mindset prevents me from wishing a viscous playoff beat down on Seattle, Arizona, San Fran, Dallas or the Vikings because I prefer they lose every game

I don't want SF to lose every game. I want them to play just well enough that they get a mediocre draft pick and stay on the same non-winning track. I don't want them to luck out into any can't miss stars

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m really surprised more people haven’t said Pittsburgh.
I guess Tom Jarret/Joe Pendleton got revenge but still

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Divisional- Falcons. They thrashed the Rams in the playoffs in 2005 that signaled the end of GSOT, plus this loss last year really stung.

NFC Champ- Eagles. I'd like to see them get stomped just because their fans acted like hooligans after they won the SB.

Super Bowl- Patriots, ya'll know why!

…..

Legend
Fran Tarkentons Vikings
Joe Montana's 49ers
Terry Bradshaws Steelers

Unworthy of Threadwinner staus, I get it. But not a single "like"?????....No high five at ALL? . No one even gave me a "Cheers!"

*sigh...

Its like I dont even know you anymore.

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
I just adore grudge matches!

Divisional- San Francisco

NFC Champ- Dallas ( How sweet it would be. For an entire year, I'd listen to Cowboy fans bemoan Goff, Donald, Gurley, untimely interceptions, and the high scoring Ram-McVey Pinball Machine.)

Super Bowl- Patriots ( McVey outcoaches Belicheat)

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I just adore grudge matches!

Divisional- San Francisco

NFC Champ- Dallas ( How sweet it would be. For an entire year, I'd listen to Cowboy fans bemoan Goff, Donald, Gurley, untimely interceptions, and the high scoring Ram-McVey Pinball Machine.)

Super Bowl- Patriots ( McVey outcoaches Belicheat)
9ers need to perpetually have record of 6 and 10, 8 and 8. Never sniff the playoffs....EVER. we start a winning streak against them that eclipses the 17 game they had against us. No fucking rivalry. Just fucking beat downs. They become the same old sorry ass 9ers. Jesus fucking christ guys! Do hate the 9ers or not?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
^ this in a landslide, checks all the boxes for me!

Beat the Packers like by 10 pts
Beat the Eagles by 17+ > Enough to claim the the NFC as ours for the next few seasons!
Beat the Patsy's by 30+ > We destroy them and have Patsy's fans at the game leaving in the 3Q, and Patsy's fans world wide shuting off their TV in per EmbarrASSment!!!

Talk of dynasty for our beloved Rams on all media platforms

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Cowboys, Vikings, Patriots.
All.
Day
Long.

I would die a happy man.