In a word - What do you hope to see today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
What is something in one word or short phrase you hope to see in today's game vs the Colts?

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
DEFENSE!!!!!!

I expect the offense to struggle a bit but I really want to see this defense play better than they have been playing.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
Dominance! Defense needs to pressure Luck so the can throw some picks to our secondary. All we need is to open the run game against the Colts. It will be a good test for our young OL

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
Power in the Trenches! and a Dominating WIN!
Couldn't agree more. I'm excited for this game. Is there a good website to stream the game live? I don't want to have to wait until Monday for them to replay it on nfl network

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Simple progress yeah. See the offensive line getting some push and protecting Foles, see Foles looking more comfortable, see the receivers running crisp routes and getting some separation, and see some pass rush.

If I see that - or at least a glimpse or two of that I'll be happier than I was this morning, and thats something I guess.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Discipliency (it's a combination of discipline and efficiency that I just made up).

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey, strategery IS a valid word dammit!

As some have alluded, I want to see the offense start to click...

I'll go with "TOUCHDOWNS" <---- S means multiples.