Illuminati confirmed?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Greg Stone

Rookie
What's so tragic about the weird conspiracy theories around the Illuminati and Freemasonry is that both were pro-democracy organizations who were vilified by the tyrants in power and those who supported them, the church in particular. It's not an accident that virtually all the key founding fathers were Freemasons. The fact that the tyrants' slanders have been adopted by those who claim to oppose tyranny makes me cringe.

Greg Stone

Rookie
By the way, L4, how far do you have to read to get to the believable stuff? I gave up before I found anything remotely believable.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
By the way, L4, how far do you have to read to get to the believable stuff? I gave up before I found anything remotely believable.
Depends how gullible you are lol I found it interesting that he said the Russians were the first to land on the moon. 7 years before The US did it. Also, Abraham Lincoln didn't get shot apparently. He was ordered into office just to start the war and then got put into a bunker in Mexico to live the rest of his life.

Greg Stone

Rookie
Depends how gullible you are lol I found it interesting that he said the Russians were the first to land on the moon. 7 years before The US did it. Also, Abraham Lincoln didn't get shot apparently. He was ordered into office just to start the war and then got put into a bunker in Mexico to live the rest of his life.

Well, at least we can agree that these are some of the more believable assertions. I saw a poll result once which IIRC stated that 1 in 28 respondents believed that the secret world government was actually run by alien reptilian shape-shifters. I really believe that every one of the most ridiculous, wildest things anyone could ever make up would have a bevy of adherents.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Well, at least we can agree that these are some of the more believable assertions. I saw a poll result once which IIRC stated that 1 in 28 respondents believed that the secret world government was actually run by alien reptilian shape-shifters. I really believe that every one of the most ridiculous, wildest things anyone could ever make up would have a bevy of adherents.
Oh most definitely. Now aliens are a different subject. I think they've been on earth for a while. Maybe thousands of years. There's just no chance we're the only life forms even in this solar system. But I doubt they've taken shape as part of the illuminati. I don't think they'd be interested in that.

Anyway, let's say this guy is telling the truth. I mean, are you telling me that they can control all these things like natural disasters and plagues, yet can't prevent a former member to post all their secrets on a common website? Cmon.

TaxMonkey

UDFA
The Illuminati are everywhere

e33a8ef13c6588184cf585b51e17de6f.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't believe a word of that, but its funny. The bit about destroying stars was great, he should probably take a few lessons about how stars live and die, because that was quite humorous, I like how apparently the "radiation" that eats the sun somehow slows the rotation of the Earth.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Have y'all been listening to George Noory again?????

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I loves me some jazz, but at 3am... it's not the best driving companion.

Now...give me some crazy ass talk radio? Hooo doggy. I'll be UP. Awake. And frankly, I couldn't care if it's all total crap, totally false and laughably untrue. If it's keeping me awake so I can drive safe... as Dr. Frazier Crane would say, "I'm listening..."

The only way to ruin it is if they have some really creepy background music which some of those radio shows do.

When I was trying to get back to work driving an airport van, some mornings I'd have to be driving into work between 2-4am... Weird was an okay way to start the day. Creepy? Not so much.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I loves me some jazz, but at 3am... it's not the best driving companion.

Now...give me some crazy ass talk radio? Hooo doggy. I'll be UP. Awake. And frankly, I couldn't care if it's all total crap, totally false and laughably untrue. If it's keeping me awake so I can drive safe... as Dr. Frazier Crane would say, "I'm listening..."

The only way to ruin it is if they have some really creepy background music which some of those radio shows do.

When I was trying to get back to work driving an airport van, some mornings I'd have to be driving into work between 2-4am... Weird was an okay way to start the day. Creepy? Not so much.

I love this type of stuff, there's a guy on YouTube I watch who makes all these videos that "prove" that Earth is hollow, we are living on the inside surface of the earth and that there is glass in the sky, the sun and everything is all small and inside the earth etc.

The guy is nuts, claims that he's God, but he's not a dumb guy, but it's interesting stuff. The guy is so sure of himself.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Great thing about Noory if you are up driving at that time you also see numerous shooting stars always enjoyed that

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
http://m.disclose.tv/news/I_WAS_IN_...m_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer#DTV

Super long article of you have some time to kill. Some of the stuff is pretty believable and others, are just plain weird.

Check out Abovetopsecret.com if you like conspiracy stuff. You'll find everything you're heart desires over there. My favorite is the aircraft forum. It's different than the other forums there. All the guys don't believe in UFO's or anything, but you'll get some great info on black aircraft. Neat stuff.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Check out Abovetopsecret.com if you like conspiracy stuff. You'll find everything you're heart desires over there. My favorite is the aircraft forum. It's different than the other forums there. All the guys don't believe in UFO's or anything, but you'll get some great info on black aircraft. Neat stuff.
Thanks man I'll have to check it out. I have an unhealthy obsession with abnormal, extraterrestrial, creepy shit. Also, if you ever want a good alien movie to watch, Dark Skies is really good. It's newer too, so you get realistic looking Aliens. It made me totally rethink life haha

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
L4, have you seen the Milla Jovavich movie, The Fourth Kind?

That movie was really something else... I won't spoil it, but at the very end, when some movies do outtakes, they used the actual footage...and I mean, damn.