If you could flip both 4th and 6th rounders into two 3rds...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
hell to the yeah....3rds for 4ths & 6ths....don't remember the last 6th rounder to turn into anything...does Gaines count?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was hoping for Foles/Mason/both 4ths and both 6ths for the Cowboys 2nd round pick..

But they would be dumb to do that

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd do it - but it's not realistic. The Rams better 4th and both 6ths wouldn't be enough in point value normally to move up to the last tradeable pick in the third - and since Denver has 10 picks anyway I doubt they want to trade down for quantity instead of quality.

No, if the Rams want more or better picks, realistically they would need to trade Foles or Keenum. Foles is unlikely to fetch much in trade. Keenum might fetch a bit more, but probably not enough to make it worthwhile for the Rams.

Expect a LOT of UDFAs though.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I might do it once, if I could be guaranteed of getting one of the top tier receivers that slips into the 3rd round. But overall, no. There will be quality CB's, maybe a couple of Safeties, and a possible DT that could provide depth in the 6th round.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I forgot that the picks rotate and the Titans 4th rounder isn't the 1st pick in the 4th round. Meh, I have a life. ;)