If you could add any two players to the Rams...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Deuce Bigalo and Will Ferrell.

Oh... Wait. Wrong playa's.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Deacon Jones and Kurt Warner

fearsomefour

Legend
Rogers and Kuechly I suppose.
The front seven with Kuechly added would be completely terrifying.
I would hedge Rogers with Carr is we are concerned with age at all. Outside of age, Rogers is the guy.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
...one on offense and one on defense who would you choose ? Just curious to see who you guys regard the highest.

My picks :

Offense - Aaron Rodgers
Defense - Luke Kuechly

I think we would easily win the next superbowl with these two adds

Did you need a thread after this? Its pretty much done in one. I mean, what else can we add? We could argue over QB options, but meh. Two biggest holes - filled. Without losing the mental component JL brings to the D. And yes, I'd refuse bringing in any random athlete to take over MLB because we need a leader there. Rogers and Kuechly just takes care of things.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It is possible that my opinion of our defense is higher than others think it is, but adding a TE like Gronk and a QB like Rodgers is something I would strongly consider over adding one elite player on both sides of the ball.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Newton and Kuechly. Cam is a true dual threat qb and Luke is the ultimate lb, he does it all. I know I'll catch some hate, but maybe Wagner, Sherman, or Thomas.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cam Newton
J.J. Watt

Would love to grab Kuechly but I gotta go with value. Watt plays a more valuable position and is the best defensive player in football. He'd replace Long. Newton is an easy one for me. I think the world of Rodgers but Newton is much younger, has limitless potential, and would fit in perfectly on our offense.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Offense: Derek Carr or Blake Bortles. Two young QBs who threw 30+ TD passes last year and with their best football ahead of them.
Defense: Von Miller.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

Who do you think you are?! My wife lol.

But a corner like him changes the way you play defense. CB like that are as valuable as a QB IMO. He would make our pass rush even better.

He is a dynamic player that makes the rest of you DBs better. You can slot in guys to be responsible for small manageable pockets because he can take so much more away on his own. Jenkins becomes a much stronger corner with Peterson beside him.

This is a passing league, you have to defend the pass and with him and JJ at the comers and our front seven good luck trying to throw the ball.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Who do you think you are?! My wife lol.

But a corner like him changes the way you play defense. CB like that are as valuable as a QB IMO. He would make our pass rush even better.

He is a dynamic player that makes the rest of you DBs better. You can slot in guys to be responsible for small manageable pockets because he can take so much more away on his own. Jenkins becomes a much stronger corner with Peterson beside him.

This is a passing league, you have to defend the pass and with him and JJ at the comers and our front seven good luck trying to throw the ball.
Thanks Honey, now go take out the garbage! :D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's a very hard choice!! Rodgers and either Von Miller or JJ Watt is the best I can do!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Defense has to be J.J. Watt at left end.

Offense is trickier, but I'd love to have Antonio Brown. We're likely drafting a quarterback anyway, so why not have the game's best WR easing the burden?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
A. Rodgers and AJ Green. We need to score points. You guys and your defensive players, sound like Fisher.