If we were to get a new head coach who would you want

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
I say Bill Cowher or try and Get Az defensive coordinator ive been hearing hes next in line to be a head coach

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I feel like if there were to be a change it would be for someone more offensively minded. I know I've heard talk of Darrell Bevell (OC Seattle) as a possible HC in the next hiring cycle, Greg Roman from San Fran is likely up there, Adam Gase from Denver would probably get interviewed simply because Denver scores plenty of points. I hate to say it but Harbaugh will be high on someone's list. I don't like the guy, but the results are there.

I don't think a change would be made, but if they can't scratch together like 4 or 5 more wins I don't think I could blame Stan for letting Fish go. With a possible Top 10 pick and a lot of pieces in place, this would be a good destination for a coach looking for a job.

V3

Hall of Fame
Someone who would bring in good position coaches and coordinators. I'm not a fan of ours. Also, someone who would stay out of the draft room.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
At this point, I'm willing to sell my soul to the devil (Harbaugh) if San Fran fires him after the locker room stuff.

Ramatik

Starter
I don't like any of the names mentioned at this point except Fisher.

Harbaugh stinks.

Man, I just don't want to start over again.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Martz just for the entertainment value. Spags as DC and Linehan as OC.
Threads be poppin then.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Someone who would bring in good position coaches and coordinators. I'm not a fan of ours. Also, someone who would stay out of the draft room.
You want the head coach to stay out of the draft room?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
So this is our motto regarding HCs: 3 and OUT?

First of all, that's as ominous as it would be for our offense. Secondly, Kroenke isn't firing Fisher. Or Snead.

Simba

Rookie
I would prefer to find Jeff next year again, but if we had to change ... I say Jon Gruden.I like what he did in Tampa and Oakland, not easy places ...

radjohns

UDFA
I'd rather stick it out with Fisher for the sake of continuity and stability at this point. However, if a change happened I'm ready to see a HC with an offensive background. I like Hue Jackson.