"IF" we clean house who is your next GM?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

"IF" we clean house who is your next GM?

• Nick Caserio NE

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Eric DeCosta Balt

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Trent Kirchner Hawks

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went w/ Eric DeCosta Just think he will become a great GM when he "decides" to "ever" leave Balt. His background as a scout is the main factor along w/ being a captain during his playing days which adds value in my eyes.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't think our issue is with our GM. I think it's our coach and his god given ability to make owners believe he is the answer. I feel that Sneads hands are most likely tied to Fishers desires

FRO

Legend
To be honest I don't know who to get. All I know is if I were Stan I would fire Fisher and Snead and would either fire Demoff or demote him to just being the cap guy. Cleaning house is necessary at this point.

It's hard to tell which guys are good GM candidates and which ones are just guys who have jobs in good organizations. Its not like hiring a coach where you can point to the side of the ball they coach on or their past win/loss record. That said I still voted for the Baltimore guy since he was the guy I wanted when we hired Snead.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Eric DeCosta won't leave Baltimore for some reason, he's very close to the owner and many teams have tried, maybe paying extremely well could lure him, however, for some reason DeCosta keeps staying. IMO, if the Rams start with GM then NIck Caserio is the hire, however, he is close to Belichick as well, but the bright lights of Los Angeles and the weather might just be enough.

IMHO the Rams will hire a coach first I strongly believe somebody like David Shaw will be in play so I still think they will hire a Head Coach first and then pair him with a GM of his choice. If the Rams can't land Shaw or Jim Harbaugh, then you could go with Caserio and Matt Patricia, however, Rams most likely go with an offensive coach IMHO.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
snead.gif

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I thought the answer to that was obvious??

ME!

:yess:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Rams On Demand should be hired as the GM and have all say on draft picks, free agents, coaches and all personal decisions.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams On Demand should be hired as the GM and have all say on draft picks, free agents, coaches and all personal decisions.
question-mark-face.gif

OK .. With a support Staff like THIS^^ I'll come out-of-Retirement and take the Job!!
muscleti5.gif

Smokin'.jpg