If DGB is available at #41 do you take him?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I guess I am crazy but I would! As much as I think the Rams need to get some OL help (Barksdale, Blalock, etc!!!) I still hope they can get DGB with their 2nd round pick! With the addition of a Foles, a HEALTHY Gurley, DGB and some OL help the Rams offense could prove to be pretty good next season!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm going TJ Clemmings if he's there first. If not I have to take a real hard look at DGB.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I would yes. I like Clemmings as well and he would fill a great hole. AJ Cann is available as well.

Athos

Legend
Yes. Then I think about trading up higher into the 3rd, or into the 2nd, for the best lineman.

Yes. All offense this year. We can worry about D next year.

FRO

Legend
For sure. Get talented players and work the rest out.

FRO

Legend
Yes. Then I think about trading up higher into the 3rd, or into the 2nd, for the best lineman.

Yes. All offense this year. We can worry about D next year.
Yeah defense is pretty well set for 2016. Unless a guy is so highly rated that you can't pass on, go offense. We have to score points. Would love to get DGB.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Nope. I don't like the type of issues he has had. I think his, will be similar to Pead's issues. I don't want to go there again.

Now I would risk it on PJ Williams but corner is not as urgent a needs as Oline, especially if Oline takes more than a year to develop and with a guy like Clemmings it will.

I am thinking they go with McKinney unfortunately. I would try to trade back and get an extra third if possible and target the best Olinemen left.....if there are any.

FRO

Legend
Nope. I don't like the type of issues he has had. I think his, will be similar to Pead's issues. I don't want to go there again.

Now I would risk it on PJ Williams but corner is not as urgent a needs as Oline, especially if Oline takes more than a year to develop and with a guy like Clemmings it will.

I am thinking they go with McKinney unfortunately. I would try to trade back and get an extra third if possible and target the best Olinemen left.....if there are any.
Who is this Pead guy that you speak of?

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
fisher would almost have to be 100% certain he could control DGB"s "needs" outside of football. if a nearly valued linemen is there though, i'd think the lineman would win out (i didnt say which side of the ball either) ;)

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
If the team's character evaluation dictates that he's worth the pick, I'd be absolutely ecstatic.

That said I'd be completely fine if they went safe with A.J. Cann (I've got a feeling he's going to be the target) or T.J. Clemmings.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I really cant say what I would do if Clemmings, Cann and DGB were all there. If would be hard to pass on DGB though

V3

Hall of Fame
Just heard SF, Philly, and SEA are trying to trade up for DGB. :mad:

Go get em Philly!!

iced

definitely would - i doubt Clemmings or Fisher will be there at 41 as it is with the bucs looming