I threw in the towel.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Around the end of the 3rd I had my torch lit and ready to lead the lynching party.

I am ashamed of myself but glad they made me eat it. I deserve it again next week.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
It's easy to expect the same old stuff....but today they "disappointed" us......:confused::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Don't even trip dog, I'm man enough to say I was right there with you man. I was crying like a punk ass bitch the minute that delay of game happened and was already preparing my candle light vigil. Glad to be wrong, now pass me a fork and we can eat crow together.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Around the end of the 3rd I had my torch lit and ready to lead the lynching party.

I am ashamed of myself but glad they made me eat it. I deserve it again next week.

I was pulling out my hair. The expectation of another loss from ahead was too much to ignore.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That well teach you to have a little Faith!!:D:D:D:D I wasn't afraid for a minute! (I'm a LIER!!)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Don't feel too bad. I was right there with you. I still can't stand this defense. Fisher had to go get the win with epic special teams and hard-nosed clutch offense. The D would have surrendered points every time Seattle had a possession. They've GOT TO GET THAT FIXED.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Agreed. That fake punt was the only possible play. We couldn't stop them. The question is...........why weren't they expecting it?

jap

Legend
This is a young growing team. Pay attention to Cool Hand Fish when he admonishes us not to worry. Lower the mistakes and play more disciplined ball with this super-talented team, and the wins will come. If you can knock off the SB champs, you have to feel you can beat anybody!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I got to give this team this, they have had a chance to win every game and when you put yourself in that situation every week, you are going to win

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea, I was losing it in the 2nd half. That Punt Fake saved us. I don't believe the defense would have held.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So, the Cowboys beat Seattle and the NFL talking heads are declaring them the best team in the NFC...

Let's see... we darn near beat the Cowboys and we also beat the Seahawks... sounds like we are at least 2nd best? :sneaky:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Don't feel too bad. I was right there with you. I still can't stand this defense. Fisher had to go get the win with epic special teams and hard-nosed clutch offense. The D would have surrendered points every time Seattle had a possession. They've GOT TO GET THAT FIXED.
It wasn't all that Bad, Donald was ripping them a New A-Hole, and we had "3 SACKS Today!!" AND The Team, as a whole, only had 2 penalties all day!!

jap

Legend
That was a hell of a game by Russell though. As good as he has been o far in his short career, that was the best game I have seen him play against us. We need to frustrate him again later on this year.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I wasn't worried until Fisher called a called a timeout,I thought for sure they were going to leave them too much time.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I liked the ending...the whole 4th quarter...Character building...teaching moment....Helps the kids grow....Ogletree will probably play like a man possessed next week.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
NOMASMEME1-305x201.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Agreed. That fake punt was the only possible play. We couldn't stop them. The question is...........why weren't they expecting it?
One doesn't simply fake a punt inside their own 15 yd line with a 2 pt lead and under 3:00 minutes to go
th

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I admit - I had absolutely NO faith in our defense to stop them with 2 minutes on the clock - but as Mojo says its just not the textbook call to fake punt it inside your 15 with a 2 point lead! I didn't expect the fake. Seattle probably should have been playing it safe though.

What a gutsy ballsy call by Fisher. I wont forget that in a hurry. Whatever criticism anyone throws his way regarding calls, 4th downs, clock management etc I will remember him making that call there and then. It buys him some credit in my bank.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
When they went 3 and out on that final drive i knew we were going to lose. Seattle was going to get at least a fg and win. I was fooled by the fake, did not see it coming, probably because i was so down at that point. I am happy they fooled me and did the fake. was amazing.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I got to give this team this, they have had a chance to win every game and when you put yourself in that situation every week, you are going to win
Not the first one! Still don't understand what happened in that one!