I think she looks much better while not working out.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Happiness with yourself is all that matters

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'd hit it. We need to see booty pics though.

I don't mind a fit chick but super lean and defined isn't sexy to me. Some guys like it and that's fine but I need a more feminine look. I met my GF in the gym (she was doing squats LOL) and she is in shape but has curves that even make some chicks check her out.

This pic on the green bikini is just kinda ugly to me.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'd hit it. We need to see booty pics though.

I don't mind a fit chick but super lean and defined isn't sexy to me. Some guys like it and that's fine but I need a more feminine look. I met my GF in the gym (she was doing squats LOL) and she is in shape but has curves that even make some chicks check her out.

This pic on the green bikini is just kinda ugly to me.
I don't find her attractive in the 1st pic either. that look does absolutely nothing for me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thing that I don't understand is that the before pic said it was about a month earlier..than the 2nd photo? If so, the change was disturbingly fast. Normally someone who is that diligent about something so hard to do over a long period of time (which she must been doing to look that lean and fit), doesn't normally quit that behavior with only the obvious consequence of weight gain and nothing else.....

bnw

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One thing that I don't understand is that the before pic said it was about a month earlier..than the 2nd photo? If so, the change was disturbingly fast. Normally someone who is that diligent about something so hard to do over a long period of time (which she must been doing to look that lean and fit), doesn't normally quit that behavior with only the obvious consequence of weight gain and nothing else.....
She posted the before and after pics on Facebook one month ago.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
photo #2
It's not even close. Skinny hard bodied women do nothing for me.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
#2 for me as well. Although maybe she could tap the breaks on cheeseburgers a bit sooner. :LOL: Just kidding.

Muscle bound women look like guys to me. They can be fit. But God made them to have a softer look.

Ultimately. It is the heart that counts. A good woman with a few pounds is a lot better than a hard body that is a nag.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The main thing is happiness. If you are happy, you are more than likely going to be healthier in the long run. And if not, at least you were happy while you were here. I started the year weighing 217 and I'm only 5'9". I got down to 183 with a goal of getting to 175. I'm now tipping it at 186 because I chose a little happiness lately with some cold beer and great desserts. A little disappointed at my skid but don't regret the good times. I still plan on making that 175 goal but it's just going to take a little longer because I'm too old to pass up too much fun!!!!!! I don't plan on stressing about it too much. Perfectly healthy people die every day so good for this chick if she has decided to have a little fun along the way! And she looks good either way to me! :sneaky:;)
:mrburnsevil:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The main thing is happiness. If you are happy, you are more than likely going to be healthier in the long run. And if not, at least you were happy while you were here. I started the year weighing 217 and I'm only 5'9". I got down to 183 with a goal of getting to 175. I'm now tipping it at 186 because I chose a little happiness lately with some cold beer and great desserts. A little disappointed at my skid but don't regret the good times. I still plan on making that 175 goal but it's just going to take a little longer because I'm too old to pass up too much fun!!!!!! I don't plan on stressing about it too much. Perfectly healthy people die every day so good for this chick if she has decided to have a little fun along the way! And she looks good either way to me! :sneaky:;)

Good job on the fitness my man!!! Don't give up and don't be upset that you're not at 175 yet.

And by the way you can eat plenty of bad foods, just do a little extra cardio. So eat those wings and have a couple of beers with your buddy and when you get home let your wife know you need a little "extra work".

It's LesBaker's Special Sex Diet. Eat all you want and fuck the flab away!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Reducing quantity is the key. Smaller portions, don't finish something because there is only a little left and you don't want to put it in a container. I have always had a high metabolism, and ate insane amounts of food. When I got to my 40's I noticed I started to gain weight. I found that even if I still felt hungry, that if I stopped at what I knew was sufficient amounts of food and got away from the table that in ten minutes the hunger subsided. I still eat everything I used to, just less of it.