I need some fantasy advice pronto!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I got Philip Rivers vs. Denver, but I'm starting Tony Romo home against Washington. Is this the right move?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I think it's a win/win regardless who you start. I'd give the edge to Romo though since he is playing the skins and they kinda suck all over and Denver has a pretty good defense. So I'm saying yes, it's the right move.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Both should be good, id run PR. Primetime game, 2 good offenses.

Mmm but Thursday night on the road tho. I love Philip Rivers and he's been a big part of my team.

I just love the matchup Monday night, I'm sticking with Tony Romo.

Thanks guys.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The ceiling is high on both but I think the floor is lower on Romo. Could see Romo having a meltdown easier than Rivers but thats just my opinion. Rivers is on my fantasy team and hes been lights out.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Romo is probably the better move but you just can't tell anymore in primetime games.

Irish

Starter
Sit Thursday players whenever possible, especially against Manning.

Romo is an EASY choice

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That's what'd I do.

Since this is OT, I just want u guys to know I'm talking mad crap to Chiefs fans on something else. Why you ask? Because FREAK'EM! That's why...

I all but hate the Chiefs because of the fans.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks again guys. Its looking like Philip Rivers is going to have a tough go. Tony it is.

BTW Emmanuel Sanders is my flex guy this week.