I Love Spring Break!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bnw

Pro Bowler
My kids gone for the week. My wife and I can actually have a decently long and varied and uninterrupted conversation... Each day! So the BS quotient for my life has been lowered to tolerable pre-kids level. I don't go around the house turning off lights or exhaust fans or ceiling fans, or fully closing the door on the wood stove, only have to clean up after myself, food I made for myself actually lasts a few days, I actually get to eat the food I made for myself, No one entering or exiting my house after midnight, etc.

There is something else that is great about spring break and that is when they return they bring a few pounds of Royal Red shrimp home! I knew there was a reason to keep them.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Mine is working in the opposite direction for me.

My twins are back home from FSU for their Spring Break this week. I'm actually enjoying having to cook and clean up for them. Been missing those shits. It's possible that I'm only finding it enjoyable because I know they're going back on Sunday. LOL

bnw

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If there aint titties in a spring break post, is it really a spring break post?

You can quibble about the quality of titties in my post but I assure you titties are present in my every post........just follow the barrels of the six shooters on my chest.

bnw

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mine is working in the opposite direction for me.

My twins are back home from FSU for their Spring Break this week. I'm actually enjoying having to cook and clean up for them. Been missing those shits. It's possible that I'm only finding it enjoyable because I know they're going back on Sunday. LOL

I hear that!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I live in an area that is a spring break hot spot.

Lots of eye candy is available though this year I won't be around for it. Im out of town for two weeks getting a lot of info for a new job. I finally have suitable employment!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You buncha old bastids! I'M on Spring Break! Which all that means is sleeping in a little more, and studying...So close to getting my degree as an old guy! Only person in my family that has ever done it, once I graduate. I plan on graduate school or law school......Oh, I Guinness and Modelo!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Spring 3.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I used to live in a nearby college town. I loved any college break. Driving was so much better. Nobody rubbernecking to watch hot chicks with skimpy clothes, and slowing down traffic. Less traffic in general. We started keeping our dogs in our fenced in yard. They were big and had a vicious bark. It helped keep the drunks out of he alley behind the house, greatly reducing the amount of garbage and beer cans that I had to clean up.

But man, when it would get warm out in spring...we lived near a river side park. Every warm day in the spring I would walk the kids down there so they could play.