I Kidnapped The Pillsbury Doughboy... with PICS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Pills is on his way to the United Kingdom

That's some funny shit man, I don't care who ya are, that's some funny shit.

You guys are all very sick individuals, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Send him to me. I'll take him all over the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Hell, I'll take him to Bangkok and get him a couple of girls. :grouphug:

The Middle East sounds very dangerous for him.... but the Asian mina sha twa sounds perfect.

How you gonna do that living in AZ?

From his screen name, I am guessing he is a pilot. (y)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
agreed...wife is going thru some health issues right now (had some spots show up in mammogram) so I will be sending him off to @UKram monday

I had more plans but other more important things took precedence...will welcome him back with open arms any time
Send her our love Rhody. We'll be thinking positive thoughts.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I hope to be on the tour.

But... We've got some excellent destinations ahead of me.

This is fun.
Have a few thoughts myself. He may be embroiled in a hostage situation where he blasts himself out and then goes Rambo. Among other carefree and happy things he'll do of course.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Have a few thoughts myself. He may be embroiled in a hostage situation where he blasts himself out and then goes Rambo. Among other carefree and happy things he'll do of course.

Stu. You should write action scripts. Maybe specialize in under-stated doughie guys. Use Barrett Jones if it has to be a big guy. (y)

RamzFanz

Damnit
I would suggest everyone pose WITH pills and send the pics/video to me. I'm doing a video for us here for much later. PM me for email/dropbox.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
well it wasnt dust on the monitor like @LesBaker hoped, but it was just a few masses of fibrous tissue that is harmless

whew!!!!!
So happy to here that man. Still make sure to send her our love. I probably don't have to tell you that we are both very lucky to have good women to put up with us.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
just had a report that pils has arrived safely ... ill give the little dude a chance to get over the jet lag and then its on